SIXTEEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
Artist: Original Broadway Cast Of Hamilton
Chapter Name: ⚠️ A Karen Strikes ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

After another hour or so of waiting, a nurse comes out to alert Katsuki, Shouta, and Toshinori on young Izuku's condition. To say the least, it is not comforting with Hisashi watching from the corner of the waiting room. Toshinori feels a shiver run down his spine.

"The boy's alive," the nurse states. The three let out sighs of relief, "however, he's extremely lucky. Only twenty percent of people would have survived this type of fall." That makes Toshinori physically tense up again.

"Thank you so much. Do you know when his room is?" Yagi speaks nervously fast.

"Yes, the boy is awake, but he's currently in the ICU for observation. Only three can visit at a time, and he's been put under a suicide watch. Are any of you family?" The nurse explains with haste.

"I'm his childhood friend, and m-my teacher's his emergency contact. My other teacher saved his life." Katsuki responds guiltily. The nurse clicks her tongue, and starts picking and looking at her nails.

"Okay, as long as there's no biological family, you can all go and see him." The nurse says.

Shouta perks his eyebrow up at the fact that the nurse's tone sounds so judgy. But he doesn't question it until a familiar black haired man appears behind them.

"Actually, I'm his father. I'd like to be able to see him first please. And keep these mongrels out here; they're not welcome to see my son. They're the ones who caused this mess. Especially the little blonde one." Hisashi feigns innocence.

Katsuki, Shouta, and Toshinori all turn to look at Hisashi with hate. Hisashi just shrugs and smirks even wider. He walks over to the doors that lead into the ICU area, purposefully bumping into Katsuki's shoulder on the way. Hisashi takes ten seconds to mutter something in Katsuki's ear, then paces off to continue his journey to his son's room.

Katsuki just stands limp.

"Well, you heard the man. Leave this place unless you want to get the cops called on you." The nurse scowls at the three.

"ARE YOU KIDDING? WE WERE HERE FIRST, AND THE POLICE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. MY TEACHERS DIDN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING WRONG. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LET ME IN, BUT AT LEAST LET THEM SEE IZUKU!" Bakugou snaps at the bitchy nurse.

The nurse takes a few steps back, and screams out, "HELP, HELP! IT'S A MAN GONE WILD! HE'S TRYING TO HURT ME!"

A group of men in blue security uniforms show up a few second later with tiny notebooks in their hands. They push Katsuki back away from the nurse, separating him from his teachers. This makes the boy's anxiety start to skyrocket, and Shouta can clearly see that on the kid's face.

"Alright, miss, what's the problem?" One of the three guards questions the nurse, who clings onto the guy like he's a teddy bear.

"That kid is a menace! He was the one who caused one of our patients suicide attempts! He just came up to me saying that he demanded to let him see the victim. Of course I said no, but the kid tried to punch me! He then put his hand on my boob and tried to rape me! He's a rapist!" The nurse shrieks in 'terror.'