SEVENTEEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Boy In The Bubble
Artist: Alec Benjamin
Chapter Name: ⚠️ Fever Dreams ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

Katsuki can't sleep. He tosses and turns every six seconds, and it's annoying him. He keeps on worrying about that damn nerd. Eventually he doses off for a little.

Tap, tap, tap. He hears the footprints thumping towards his hospital room. He smells the same horrid cologne as yesterday.

It's him.

Katsuki attempts to sit up, but being injured makes that difficult for him. He tries anything to move; even debates calling his dad back in. But to with no avail, the kid is left frozen in fear.

Poke, poke, pinch.

And he's out. He feels the pain in his ass, but he can't move. He's stuck. He's being buried and suffocated alive.

"That's my good little faggot." Is the only thing recognizable.

Katsuki gasps for air as he jolts up. He feels the familiar taste of bile rising up his throat as he makes a break for the bathroom. He bolts to the toilet, and pukes his intestines out. After about a minute, he sits back in shame, realizing he had another one of those...nightmares.

Katsuki hates the word. It makes him look weak.

Thinking the word alone is enough to make Katsuki lean over the toilet to retch again. He starts to sob, while not being able to stop the disgusting liquid from falling from his throat.

"Bakugou, you all good—" a chirpy voice is heard from the bathroom door. He knows who it is instantly, but his stomach has other ideas then harshly greeting his friend. He feels a comforting hand rub his back as he continues retching. The person's other hand grabs Katsuki's in its own, and gives it a soft squeeze.

'God damnit, Eijirou.' Katsuki thinks.

Once Bakugou is sure he's done with emptying his stomach, he gently is pulled back into Kirishima's hold. The redhead softly rubs the boy's arm, while holding his hand. The two teens stay like this for a while, making Bakugou nearly dose off again. However, the thought of sleep is interrupted by another round of bile rising up Katsuki's throat.

And this time, he doesn't make it to the toilet, even though it's right in front of him.

Katsuki vomits all over the floor. Eijirou swiftly moves behind the boy, avoiding the puke like the plague, while still managing to rub Katsuki's back from behind. The soothing motion doesn't seem to be helping Bakugou this time around, and it's starting to worry Kirishima.

"Hey buddy, I'm gonna go grab Mr. Aizawa, okay? He can help you a lot better then I can." Kirishima softly tells Bakugou. The redhead attempts to get up, but is pulled down by the hand that was holding Bakugou's.

"Please...don't leave." Katsuki huffs out of breath. Kirishima holds back a worried look.

"Alright, I'll just text him. I don't trust you alone in this state anyway." Eijirou rubs Katsuki's back while he grabs his phone. He quickly sends a text to his teacher explaining the situation.

•••

Shouta wakes up to his phone ringing. Being a light sleeper can be annoying when you're not stuck on call and get a random text from your friends.

But Shouta quickly discovers that it's not his friend texting him. It's his student, Kirishima, who sent a panicked text about Bakugou getting sick.

This kid—

Shouta grunts and gets up. He walks up to the fifth floor on the boys' side. He opens Bakugou's door, already knowing it is unlocked. He gently closes the door so he doesn't disturb Bakugou if he has a headache.

Aizawa walks into the bathroom, seeing Bakugou covered in his own puke, while Kirishima holds on to the delusional boy.

Avoiding the throw up, Aizawa swiftly moves to his student's side once he gets a look at his pale skin. The color of his ghostly white skin shakes Shouta with worry. Kirishima, still trying to be of assistance, rubs Bakugou's back in a calming manner while he finishes puking. Shouta puts his hand on Katsuki's head, and frowns.

Definitely a fever.

"Hey kid, why don't you go change into your bathing suit? We need to get this off of you. Kirishima, why don't you go back to bed. I got him from here." Shouta softly says to the boys. Kirshima nods and stands up.

"No, d'nt go." Bakugou reaches his hand out to his friend as he walks off. This alarms Shouta deeply, and he can see it's shaking Eijirou up too.

"On second thought, Kirishima, can you help Bakugou get into his bathing suit? I'll go grab mine, and that way Bakugou will be able to stay with you—if that's okay?" Shouta requests the redhead to help him with his change of plans. Kirishima blushes a little, but then notices the bad shape Katsuki's in, and he agrees.

•••

Shouta quickly stumbles back to his room and changes. He grabs a thermometer from his bathroom, and drags himself back up to Katsuki's room. He sees Katsuki sitting on the bed next to Kirishima. He's wearing a pair of black trunks and a red water shirt. Shouta helps the blonde up, and thanks the redhead on their way out. Bakugou looks back at Kirishima, who wears a guilty look, but then focuses on trying to walk down the stairs.

When the two get to the bath room, Shouta gently helps the student sit on the edge of the giant pool. He walks over to the corner of the room where there's a bucket.

Shouta dips the bucket in the water and pulls the bucket back up. He pours the nice, hot water over Katsuki's head to rinse him off. The poor kid sits there helplessly, with unusual tear stains marking his face.

"Kid, Midoriya will be fine. Trust me, he's strong. You just need to focus on getting better right now." Shouta reassures his student the best he can. Bakugou just stays silent.

"Kid, come on. I know tonight was rough. Can you please open up to me?" Shouta pleads as he sits next to the blonde.

Bakugou turns his head to look over at his teacher. Shouta looks him in the eye, looking for any sign of his usual anger. But there is none. There's only pain and fear. And, finally, after what seems like hours, Bakugou cracks.

"I was raped."

__________________________________________________________________________________

And he cracked! Dun, dun, dun!