NINETEEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Love The Way You Lie
Artist: Eminem (Feat. Rihanna)
Chapter Name: ⚠️ You Are Not Alone ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

Hearing Shouta's screams after he watched his student jump off a building hit Hizashi hard. Really hard.

The poor guy tried everything to call his students down, and when he heard Shouta's phone start to go off in the middle of the night, it worried him. Hizashi watched as Shouta sprang up from the bed, running out of the room. Hizashi looked over at his husbands phone, which he had left unlocked next to him on the bed, and read the text from Kirishima.

Yamada smiled at the affection and worry that Shouta showed when he went off to help his student. Shouta rarely ever showed that side to anyone but Hizashi.

Hizashi grins at his husbands actions, and heads back into dream land.

•••

Being shaked awake is not pleasant to say the least. However, when he sees the pained look on his husband's face, he pulls the man into a hug.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Hizashi worriedly asks his husband who leans into him tightly. "Baby, please answer me. Shouta? Hey, I'm here." Shouta just stays silent. Hizashi just pulls his husband closer, sighing into his husband's black shirt.

"I wanna help them, Hizashi. One already attempted suicide, one's having PTSD attacks on the daily, another's gone into shock, and I don't know what's going on with Uraraka's eating schedule. Momo was raped the other day, and the others are losing morale as fast as Doc. Brown's car time machine can go. Please, Hizashi, I need your help. I wanna help them, but I don't know how." Shouta lightly sobs out. Hizashi starts rubbing Aizawa's back in soft patterns, trying to calm the distressed male down.

"Shouta, it'll be fine. I will help you, and I will help the kids. You are not alone in this—and neither are they. You will always have me here to help you. Do you understand, love?" Hizashi explains softly but sternly. Shouta sniffs and nods in agreement.

For the rest of the night, the two lay untouched by the world around them. Laying in a moment of peace; the intermission in a war worth fighting. The two had earned it. They needed this the most.

•••

Two days passed like lightning, Kaminari style. Speaking of the boy, he had been non stop studying all night the night before on his new notes on the history of quirk art, knowing that Midnight would be giving a test when they get back to classes.

The boy has been studying non stop the whole break.

It came as a shock to his friends, who normally saw him as the funny, dumb idiot of the group. They laughed at his jokes and called them stupid, thinking that Kaminari meant them in that way.

He didn't.

It hurts the boy whenever he thinks about it. The kid roars with pain every time he hears someone call him an idiot. He doesn't want to be the dumbest one in the class. He can't become a good hero if he is dumb.

However, all this studying is beginning to take a toll on this poor, young boy's body. He reeks of exhaustion and depression. He never said he likes the studying.

Aizawa notices his student sitting in the common area at eleven at night, reading a science book.

"Yo, kid. It's past curfew. Come on, bud. Up to bed." Shouta walks over to the kid and starts nudging him to get up from behind the couch. Suddenly, Denki jolts forward, startled.

"Eep!" The student screeches.

"You okay, Kaminari? You seem a little jumpy tonight." Shouta questions the blonde. Kaminari turns his head and looks back at him with a fake and tired smile. Shouta notices the black bags under Denki's eyes almost straight away. Aizawa holds back his comment on the kid's skin reflection for now, though.

"Yep!" Kaminari quickly laughs nervously. "I was just a little startled. I was so engrossed in this science book that I lost touch with reality for a little bit I guess." The student blushes with embarrassment.

However, Shouta knows the kid is lying.

"Come on, kid. I see the obvious black bags under your eyes. Have you not been sleeping? And since when are you 'engrossed' in books?" Shouta mutters the last part, noticing that his student has not been himself at all.

"I like reading, Sensei. Maybe you should try it sometime." Kaminari says shrugging his shoulders with a little sly grin.

The grin is still fake, Aizawa notices.

"You like reading my ass. You're dyslexic and always stump out with reading crap. And also, you're holding the fucking book upside-down, dimwit." Shouta rubs his face with his hand.

Kaminari chuckles nervously again, "Uh, yeah. Whoops, didn't notice. My bad!" The kid looks away with shame tracing his eyes.

"Kid, it's alright. I'm not mad at you. I just found it personally funny. So why don't you tell me what's going on, hm?" Shouta says while scooting his butt onto the couch. Kaminari slides over a little so Shouta can have some more room (and so he can escape if his teacher decides to lecture him).

"I just...I don't know." Kaminari looks down at the edge of the couch and at his feet.

"It's alright if you don't wanna talk—you all have been through a lot lately, and I know that. I just wanna let you know I'm here for you, and all the teachers at U.A are here for you, and you are not alone at all, okay?" Shouta sternly explains. Kaminari glances up at his teacher with an unreadable face.

However, Kaminari starts to feel safe enough to explain.
__________________________________________________________________________________

HOLY SHIT.

A GUY JUST ASKED ME TO PLAY MINECRAFT WITH HIM TOMORROW. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER PLAYED WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN MY COUSIN.

I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY.

FOR ONCE I'M NOT GETTING RIDICULED BY THIS GUY! HE APOLOGIZED THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR, AND HE ACTUALLY ASKED ABOUT SOMETHING NICELY.

I'M FINALLY MAYBE GONNA MAKE A FRIEND FOR ONCE.

I'll update you guysssssssss, yeet.

Also, I'm doing some extra chapters for this book in my oneshots book. The extra chapter where Mic and Eraser come out to their kids will be in the oneshots, and Katsuki explaining to Aizawa will be there as well in a few days.

Stay safe!