TWENTY-ONE

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Crossing The Line
Artist: Tangled, The Original Series
Chapter Name: ⚠️ Wait ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

Later on in the day, Midoriya trudges down the stairs to dinner. He tiredly rubs his eyes as he grabs a serving of lobster that's sitting on the table. Everyone blankly stares at him, wondering how he can act so normally after he just came back from the hospital due to a suicide attempt. However, no one pushes the boy. Katsuki avoids all eye contact with Izuku.

Midoriya also takes notice that this is his third time seeing Ochako with just a cup of water for dinner. It makes the boy worry, obviously for his crushes sake.

After dinner, he follows Uraraka up to her room. He politely knocks on the door a few times, waiting for the girl to let him in. The door opens slowly, and Ochako peeks out from behind the object.

"Hey, Deku! What's up?" The girl asks cheerfully. She cutely grins at the green haired boy, who looks at her with concern.

"Hey, Ochako. I was just wondering if you felt alright. You seem to not have really been eating anything at dinner, and I didn't know if it was just because you had a stomach ache or something." Izuku nervously says to the brunette. Shock flashes in Ochako's eyes for a brief second. Then she starts laughing.

"I'm fine, Deku! Thanks for worrying about me though. You should focus on fixing your health. That's more important right now. If I needed help I'd tell you, you know that right? Go get some sleep, silly!" Ochako grins and happily says to Izuku. Not a moment after she's done speaking, she shuts the door in Izuku's face.

'She acted way too happily.' Izuku thinks to himself as he walks off.

O C H A K O

I slam the door as quick as I can. I sigh in relief, knowing that Deku nearly just figured out everything. I lean my back against the door and slide down.

I sit and start to think for a moment. I recall all the happy moments I've had with my friends and family. I wanted that all back. Things have just changed too much recently; I want this obsession to go away.

This all started when a week or so ago, I read a magazine that gave tips for girls to lose weight. The magazine said that it was unhealthy for girls to way more than 135 pounds, and I was 138. So I started to try the methods they listed. They said to not eat a lot, and try to just drink water. It also said to exercise for at least two hours a day, and to make yourself throw up.

I know it isn't a healthy way to lose weight, but I just wanted to get down to at least 115. I reached my goal, but now I can't stop. It's annoying.

I run my hands threw my hair in frustration. When I pull my hands back, however, I see little strands of my hair in my hands. Much more than there should be. I start freaking out.

Why the fuck is my hair falling out?

Am I dying?

I suddenly get the urge to hurl, and I sprint to the bathroom. I hold my hair back with one hand as I empty the contents of my stomach into the giant, white bowl.

I feel a warm hand take my hand away from my hair, as that person takes my place. I clutch the toilet bowl in my hands as I continue retching. The person gently rubs my shoulder in comfort, which helps a little bit. When I'm done, I sit back and hold myself up with my hands. I turn my head around to see Present Mic sitting behind me. His long, blonde hair that's usually perked up, is laying down. He has a soft half-smile on his face, with concern showing.

"Hey, little listener. I just ran into Midoriya. He was worried something was wrong with your health. He noticed that you haven't been eating at dinner. Is something up?" Mic-Sensei worriedly questions.

"I-I..." I stutter, "I j-just haven't b-been feeling well. That's a-all." I lie.

Present Mic gently puts his hand on my forehead, checking my temperature. Once he seems satisfied, he pulls his hand back. "You don't have a fever. Are you sure there's nothing else going on, kid?" The pro hero asks with concern.

"I-I'm sure!" I answer a little too quickly. Present Mic looks at me with even more concern, but he keeps silent.

I end up throwing up two more times, while Present Mic help my hair up for me. I'm grateful, obviously, but he's extremely close to catching on about my secret. I can't let that happen—I don't wanna end up like him.

"Alright, Uraraka. I know that this is more then you are letting on. Can you please tell me so I can help you? Please, kiddo." Mic-Sensei starts to plead with me to tell him what's going on. I look away from my teacher, and start counting the tiles on the wall. One, two, three...

"Uraraka, did I or did I not teach you to answer to a teacher on the first day of school?" A new voice joins the room. I look over to the door of the bathroom and see none other than my homeroom teacher.

"S-Sorry, Mr. A-Aizawa." I trip over my words as my homeroom teacher sits down in front of me.

"It's fine, kid. Just know to please answer your elders when we ask you something. What's going on with you this week, huh? I've noticed that you haven't really eaten anything. Hizashi says that you don't have a fever. You know that this is a safe place, right? We won't judge you, we promise. We just wanna help you, okay?" Mr. Aizawa says as he rubs my arm to calm my nerves down.

I look down, and take a deep breath.

Then, I begin my story.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I wrote this chapter to spread awareness. There are actual magazines like this. They force people into thinking that losing weight like this, is healthy. It's really not, guys.

Also, I totally didn't get stood up by the kid who said he'd play Minecraft with me.

Welp, so much for that.

Anyway, have a good day! Laterrrrrrr.