TWENTY-FOUR

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: I Have Questions
Artist: Camila Cabello
Chapter Name: ⚠️ You Can't Escape Death ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

"Present Mic? Why are you here? And at three thirty in the morning no less." Ashido complains as she opens the door.

"Come on, little listener. You and I have to talk." Hizashi says painfully again.

"Oh, okay! About what?" The pink haired girls says ever so cheerfully. She says it so cheerfully that it makes Hizashi want to vomit. Hizashi just motions for the girl to follow him, which she does, and they walk back to Toshinori's room.

"Isn't this the room All Might's staying in?" Mina confusedly asks.

"Yeah." Mic sighs again. When he opens the door, he sees that Kirishima has finally passed out in Toshinori's lap. Toshinori is gently rubbing the boys hair. Mina looks at the boy with a very confused and surprised look, when she sees the tear stains running down his pale face.

"What's going on?" Mina starts to talk quieter and more suspiciously now. She's starting to realize something's not right.

Mic motions for the girl to come sit down on the chair that Mic was sitting on earlier. She looks at the chair with a suspicious look, but hesitantly sits down. Mic sits down in the spot Kirishima was sitting on earlier on the bed. He looks at the redhead and the blonde with a sad look, and turns to face Mina. He softly takes her small hands in his.

"Mina, sweetie, as you know your father was in Kingsville at the spring festival. I know that you also know that Kirishima's moms were both there." Mic pauses to give the girl a second to process this.

"Unfortunately, there was a major villain attack there earlier, and a bunch of civilians didn't make it. Kirishima's moms didn't make it." Mic sees the Mina's horrified look take over her face as she instantly turns to look at her friend. "And I'm sorry, but...your father didn't make it either..." Hizashi sadly finishes.

The girl just stares at her teacher. She blinks a few times, and then she falls sideways off the chair. She starts to scream bloody murder which instantly makes Kirishima jolt up.

"Hey, hey, Mina, come here sweetie." Mic says sweetly as he tries to coax her into his open arms. The man kneels down on the floor in front of her, wanting to give her all the comfort in the world.

The girl just continues helplessly screaming; this gets Eijirou upset again, and he starts to sob harder than he did before.

Toshinori and Hizashi are frozen now—with both of them not having a single clue on what to do. Toshinori tries to console a crying Kirishima once more, while Hizashi rests Mina in his arms as she's still screaming.

Both teachers look at each other with helpless looks. They know that they can't just do this one at a time anymore. They have to tell the rest of the kids together, or the rest of the night will be chaos—scratch that, the night already is chaos.

•••

Toshinori takes the two sobbing children down to the common area for some water. Hizashi goes to grab the rest of the kids to meet in the kitchen.

The normally loud teacher wakes up Izuku, Katsuki, Mezou, Hanta, Tamaki, Ochako, Hitoshi, and Denki. They all follow the solemn man as he trudged down the hall.

•••

Toshinori stays upstairs with the two kids who are practically begging for comfort, which leaves Hizashi to tell the mob of innocent kids on his own. It paralyzes him with fear that he has to tell a group of teenagers—hell, just teenagers, that their parents were brutally murdered at a festival.

It breaks his heart.

Seeing all their little puppy dog eyes staring at him with confusion, suspicion, and concern.

"Okay," Hizashi clears his choking throat, "why don't you all...sit down for this." The students look at each other with confused looks. They murmur amongst one another as they all find a spot to sit.

"N-Now, I want you kids to know that this is...gonna be hard to say. I already had to tell two of your other peers a little while ago—it didn't go so well. That's why I have all of you down here now to support each other." Izuku and Katsuki exchange strange looks while Denki scoots over a little closer to Hanta on the couch

"I know all of you had parents that were at the spring festival in Kingsville." Mic starts, guilt rising in his stomach once more. "But I'm sorry to say...there was a major villain attack. Even Endeavor couldn't stop it. In the end, the villain was defeated by his own injuries. And Endeavor...is dying as we speak." The students immediately shut up any background conversations and look straight at their blonde haired teacher wide eyed.

"T-Todoroki—does h-he know?" Midoriya stutters our helplessly.

"Yeah, Shouta took Todoroki to the hospital to see Endeavor one last time before he passes." Yamada scratches his neck while looking down.

"Oh no..." Ochako mumbles under her breath in sympathy.

Mic pauses. The moment is frozen in time. The stares—oh, the horrific stares—are enough to set Hizashi into a panic attack. Innocent teenagers who have already been to hell and back.

"And I'm sorry to say, but a bunch of civilians passed away as well...that includes..." Mic tries to stop himself from shedding an unnecessary tear.

"...your family members...I'm sorry..."

Mic officially starts to break down. He turns his head to the right so his students—hell no, his kids, can't see him start to sob. He hears small, painfully hurtful to the heart whimpers from the kids behind him.

"W-What the f-fuck do you m-mean, ya i-idiot? Only m-my dad went..." Hizashi heard Katsuki realize the darkness of the situation.

"What. The. Hell."

"This has to b-be some k-kind of j-joke...r-right?"

"T-This c-c-can't be h-happening!"

"P-Please, M-Mic-Sensei, tell us t-that it's a-a joke?"

The blonde teacher turns his head back around to face his students. He looks them all in their tearful eyes, making them look much younger than they actually are.

The man breathes in, then out. He looks down at his feet for a moment, but then pulls his head up with a soft, fake but reassuring smile placed on his face.

"I-I'm sorry little l-listeners, b-but you cant e-escape death s-sometimes."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, I know this was sad.

Get ready for more angst coming your way! I'm not done torturing the students yet; sorry guys!

Stay safe, and wash your hands!