TWENTY-SIX

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: You're Too Young
Artist: Lucy Spraggan
Chapter Name: ⚠️ Mineta Gets Ruined ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

Mineta creeps through the halls of Heights Alliance. Even with all the crap that's going on, it isn't gonna stop him from seeing the girls naked with any chance he gets. He snoops down the halls, knowing that all the teachers are preoccupied with Katsuki. This is his chance to go and spy on the girls while they're in the bath.

"You know, Tsu, your hair is so healthy. What products do you use?" Mineta can hear Momo question the frog.

The pervert can almost picture Tsu's little happy grin as she answers, "It's a special brand that I buy. It's good for longer hair."

"Wait a minute guys, I think I hear something." He hears Tooru say. Ah, shit. Now he's in trouble.

"Mineta, I know you're hiding behind the wall. Leave, now. I will yell for Midnight-Sensei. I know she's here right now." The purple grape boy hears Jiro threaten. He's not scared of that bitch. She can't even throw a punch right.

Then, the pervert decides to do something brave.

"Nah, not this time ladies." The ignorant idiot steps out of the shadows. He looks and sees the girls all sitting together in the bath, protectively surrounding Momo. The little pervert smirks slyly.

"LEAVE!" Mina shouts as Momo starts to hyperventilate.

"Nope, you've kicked me out too many times girls." Mineta says while walking closer. All the girls get lower in the water, attempting to cover themselves some more.

"Now I'm gonna make this quick and easy. Now all of you just stay still." Mineta throws some of the sticky slime from his hair, trapping the girls against the pavement. They try to move away, but Mineta's slime is just too strong this time.

"MIDNIGHT-SENSEI! PRESENT MI—" Ochako gets cut off by Mineta throwing a slime ball at her face. Momo creates a long stick, pushing Mineta back a bit, but that doesn't work as Mineta just unhooks his shirt from the pole.

The pervert walks around the bath tub to get to the girls. He almost makes it, before a strong sent can be smelled.

"Fucking brat!" Midnight yells as Mineta falls asleep.

The girls gasp in relief, as Momo starts to hyperventilate more. Midnight kicks the grape boy to the side, tying him up to deal with him later. She goes over and pulls the girls free. She wraps them all in clean, warm towels, while consoling Momo as she cries herself through a panic attack.

"What the fuck happened here?" A new and loud voice joins the room. Present Mic is standing there with a concerned look on his face. The blonde looks around and sees a familiar purple pervert laying tied up on the ground. "Ah, never-mind. I have my own ideas." Mic says while gagging, and dragging the boy's body out of the room.

The girls giggle a little at that. Seeing Present Mic dragging one of their classmates around isn't something you see every day.