TWENTY-SEVEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Bulletproof vs. Release Me
Artist: The Outfit
Chapter Name: ⚠️ Traumatized Kids ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

"Shouta? Babe?" Hizashi shakes his husband in worry as the messy black haired man sits in shock on the floor.

"Mr. Aizawa?" Iida.

"Is he okay?" Tsuyu.

"Did something else happen? Not again!" Mina.

S H O U T A

These poor kids. They don't even have clue. All the students in this school...they all lost their families. The League of Villains have gone too far this time. I'm not going to stand for this.

"...outa! SHOUTA!" I'm brought back into reality but none other than my husband. I grab onto him instantly out of habit.

"Baby, what's wrong? What happened?" Hizashi questions worriedly as he kneels in front of me, holding my shoulders down to keep me from scooting backwards.

Hizashi helps me stand up as I shake my head, and point to a spot out of ear's reach to talk to my loud mouth lover. He helps me hobble out of the common area in my shocked state. He gently sits me down on a chair nearby. He rubs my shoulder softly again. "Baby? Can you talk to me, please?"

"These poor kids..." I mumble.

"Sho, I don't understand...did something else happen? Please say no..." Hizashi stares at me with puppy dog eyes. I look up at my best friend, who instantly knows what the answer to his own question is.

"Oh, crap. What happened this time?" The blonde looks down.

"Nedzu said—the League of Villains struck again. They...killed all the remaining families of the all the students here. They're all gone, Hizashi; they're all dead!" I whisper-yell at my husband, who's facial expression changes into the most horror-filled expression I've ever seen. Hizashi opens his mouth to say something, but nothing comes out.

"Sensei...what do you mean...? All the parents...are dead?" Hizashi and I look at each other, eyes widening, and we whip our heads over to the side. We see a pair floating clothes standing there.

"Hagakure...shit." Hizashi hurries over to the girl as she starts hyperventilating.

This is gonna be a long evening.

•••

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

"AND STAY DOWN!" A familiar voice screams out at his comrade—or should I say, ex-comrade. The lizard man stabs his ex-comrade in the chest, making the man fall down.

"Bye, Touya." Mr. Compress says as he shoots a gun at the tied up fire boy. The black haired villain looks up at the men he actually trusted as partners in crime. The two other villains walk off, leaving a tied up Dabi with a stab mark and bruised to hell and back.