TWENTY-NINE

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: It's Time
Artist: Imagine Dragons
Chapter Name: ⚠️ Unwanted Phone Calls ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

"His real name is Touya Todoroki; the missing son of Endeavor."

Hizashi's jaw drops to the floor. The rupture of the shock tears throughout Hizashi's body as it shakes his big heart.

"Holy shit..." Hizashi mutters with pizazz. Recovery girl looks down as the two enter the area Dabi is laying in. The male is wrapped in bandages, passed out and sleeping on a medical bed. Mic looks at the boy with worry, as does Recovery Girl.

"I'm surprised you helped him. I didn't know whether to bring him to a hospital or here." Mic sighs as he rubs his face.

"I'll always help a patient in need, no matter who they are, and no matter what I say. Some things can't be controlled." The elderly lady looks back up at Hizashi with a solemn look.

Suddenly, the building shakes

A vibrating feeling interrupts Hizashi's train of thought. He takes out his phone from his back pocket and noticed it's Shouta. He picks up immediately, hoping something else hasn't gone wrong.

Hizashi's hope is sadly not enough.

"Toshinori—Asui and Tokoyami found him. Cardiac Arrest they said; they got him stable, thank god. But they also said that he probably won't make it 'till next week." At this point Hizashi starts to sob loudly. The elderly lady standing next to him just rubs his arm.

•••

After that tiring phone call, Hizashi explains the situation to Chiyo. The elderly lady keeps a straight face, but Hizashi can tell her true feelings on the situation.

The building shakes again.

"Is this an earthquake or something?" Hizashi looks around in confusion.

"I sure hope not. This school's been through enough as it is." The elderly lady grabs her equipment, ready to make a great escape if need be.

That escape is needed.

Hizashi's pocket starts to vibrate again. He picks up his phone, and notices it's Nemuri. Hizashi blinks as he hesitantly picks it up.

"Hello?" Hizashi says confused.

"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING BUILDING; ITS GONNA COLLAPSE!" Nemuri shouts into the phone in horror. Her screams can be compared to Hizashi's voice on a good day.

"What?" Hizashi blurts out with concern.

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! NEDZU IS ALREADY OUT HERE; GRAB CHIYO AND THAT DABI GUY AND MOVE!" Midnight continues her yelling. The phone is hung up after that, and Hizashi wastes no time.

"Alright, time to go!" Hizashi picks up Dabi from the bed as he lays him on his back. Chiyo grabs her medical crap, and they both make a break for it.