07 ✰

NARRATOR
📍Right Wing Classrooms
10:30 AM, Friday

—— ☽ ——

The next day...

—— ☾ ——

"Please get ready for an exam by Tuesday next week.. Class dismissed" Their teacher gathered her stuff.

"I don't want to study during weekends..." Ryujin whined.

"Does it look like anyone does?" Soobin raised his brow.

"Its just an easy test anyone can ace it without studying"Chaeryeong said as they looked at her.

"Your s-m-a-r-t" Kai emphasized

"No i just listen to the discussions unlike some" She replied.

"Did she just roast us?..." Yeji asked Kai beside her

"Its smart language so i don't understand..."

The bell rang for lunch and everyone headed outside and eat. Today they were serving Grilled Sausages and Cucumber-Salmon Panzanella.

 Today they were serving Grilled Sausages and Cucumber-Salmon Panzanella

During lunch the pauper's and posh can sit together if they like. Since the school wants to keep each student's economy status the same as well they want the two economy's to be acquainted with each other.

"I swear the school's food is on another level" Yeonjun said as he munched on grilled sausages.

"This is what they call street food back in Calyx" Soobin pointed to the panzanella.

"What?.. thats a 5 star meal in Detrixt" Yeonjun's face dropped.

"Yep.. But i always eat the street food instead of those expensive 5 star meals" Soobin chuckled.

"The fact that you have the money to buy expensive meals and you settle with your so called 'street food' is amazing, Your very humble Soobin unlike the other Posh I've met for the past 2 days"

"Whats Up Y'all!" Kai approached the table with Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"Do you mind if we j to the i- o- n join you?"

"Sure.. more the merrier" Soobin smiled.

"You better know these two" Kai patted Taehyun and Beomgyu's back.

"Taehyun and i had been friends for years now..." Yeonjun licked his fingers.

"Wait your Choi Beomgyu? The famous family who models for Calyx Times? Huge pleasure to meet you" Soobin shook his hands.

"We were before.. until Calyx Times closed down.." Beomgyu said.

"Calyx Times haven't closed down... In fact my little sister Bahyyih got a call from them wanting her instead of me to model for them"