There Is No Rivalry 1

"Monet,"

"I want him to be stronger. You can't always be there for him and I can't always tie him in my side. Our son needs to step up."

"I don't want Isaac to grow up thinking violence is an answer when something doesn't goes his way. He is too young to understand the concept of righteousness and revenge."

Monet is wearing a cotton white sleep wear and combing her hair infront of the mirror.
Ian is lying on the bed and frowning.
Monet stands up. Her figure makes Ian unable to stare away.
"Let's see. You can eat this if you agree."
Monet said and give a seductive outline of her curves.
Ian roll his eyes but look back at Monet.
Gulping.
He stares at that irristible small waist.

"Violence....is not a solution."

Monet steps forward and slowly went to bed looking straight at Ian's eyes.

Ian lips twitch.
He didn't want Monet to win.
He believes that she have a point but it is too early for Isaac he thought.
Though others think enrolling children to these class early will teach them patience and be more well behave. Ian thinks it is better to let Isaac do this when has more knowledge and when he knows when to separate right and wrong alone without being told.
But Monet knows how to persuade him.
And she doesn't need to use so many words to persuade him.
She just lick his lips before he agreed so readily.
Anyways, she is just looking out for his son.
While kissing her and removing her clothes he feels that Isaac is not an average child and very mature for his age.
Kissing her and tasting everything inside her mouth. He convinced himself that it is not so bad to let Isaac learn self defense. It is not good if he can't protect his mom in the future.

"Slow down," Monet is gasping her breath.
She never experince s*x before. Everything seems so hot.
She can feel her body is on fire.
The man kisses her chin not slowing down a bit. He bite her down making her moan in pleasure.

In short,

"Really? I can train with Uncle Kevin?" Isaac smiles widely.

"Yes. But Uncle Kevin is not always free. He will let you train in his friends gym."

"Awesome!" Isaac happily says then his eyes wanders.

"What's wrong? Eat. You can't go out without eating."

"Dad, where is Mom?"

Ian almost choke.
He drink water and wryly smile rubbing Isaac's head.
Last night is a blast.
He is not against woman who have intercourse before marriage. He is not a close minded man. But Monet is a virgin.
The first time always hurts.
But he refuse to listen when she begs to stop.
Now Monet can't stand up.
No, she refuse to stand up. Every part of her hurts. And there is alot of bruises in her body.
Monet glares at him when he kisses her this morning.
He did bite her alot last night. He is just thinking of his own pleasure and refuse to listen to his pitiful wife.Now, Monet is making that face and he can only do her bidding.

"Dad why are you smiling?" Isaac asks.

Ian is startled.
He touch his face and there is really a smile in his lips.
It was funny. Just a week ago his so determined to set a barrier against his new wife. But they just consummate their wedding last night and he admits that he enjoyed it alot. He did wish he can control himself more to not make it hard for Monet but last night he just went where he wants.
Monet is obviously mad but she just glares at him but not saying anything.
He knows she is very kind to him and to his son.
What else can he ask for?
He really want to call his Mother right now and thank her.

"Let's thanks grandma for choosing a great Mother for you."
Ian said.

Isaac's eyes brightens and he nods multiple times to show his agreement.

Monet slowly gets up.
It's already lunch.
She is still on the bed.
She can't believe a man can be a beast in bed.
Her face flushed.
How can they lick you everywhere?
She wants to die in embarrassment last night.
She put the blanket away.
Last night her body is covered with red dots now they are purple bite marks and kissed marks.
She touches her body.
In her two lives, this is the first time she allowed a man to touch me and kiss her this much.

Before she died she is already engage to a King for peace treaty. It is an intergalactic marriage union.
The man is huge and he looks dignified like her husband.
She flushed remembering her husband's size and his strength too.
She hide her face in the pillow.
Shouting in embarrassment.

Knock
Knock.

"Oh? Come----Stay there!" She hides her body in the thick blanket.
"Who is it?"

"Mom?"

"Dear? What is wrong?"

"Can I come in?"

"Okay. But Mommy is naked so you can only talk to me while I am on bed."

The door opens and slowly Isaac enters.
Isaac close the door and look at his mother who is covered with a thick blanket as if she is in a cocoon.

"Why are you naked?" He asks.

Monet blinks.
"It's a secret." She smiles.

Isaac nods and sit on the bed.
He plays with his feet and then look at her.
"Dad agreed and allow me to train."

"Yes. Your mother work hard to convince him."
Monet smiles wryly.

Isaac smiles and jump down the bed. He kisses Monet's cheek.

"Thank you , Mom."
He said and shyly blushes.

"My, how cute. Mom is happy that you want to improve yourself. But Daddy is right. Violence is bad so learn to always separate revenge and rightfulness and do not become astray."

"Yes. I will be good."

"Hmm.."

"Mom,"

"Hm?"

"Thank you for being my second Mother." Isaac said.

Suddenly Monet sniffs and there is real tears in her eyes.

"Oh my, I am so touch my eyes is crying."

Isaac frowns.
"If you are happy why are you crying?"

"Sometimes, tears also means you are happy you can't express it in words so you cry."

"I don't want you to cry." Isaac wipes his eyes and he is also crying.

Monet didn't know how it happens or how. But she really feel happy and she ask Isaac to come closer.

"I am also happy to be your Mom."

A/N:

T_T