F O U R ✅

I still cant believe I left my daughter with a complete stranger but I felt okay. Dave and I shared this connection as soon as we met I felt it and I loved his vibe. I felt like my daughter were in good hands.

"So you just fucking around with other niggas?" I swallowed. "It wasnt like that I was playing with his daughter and he was helping Cherish learn how to swing. It isn't all that deep." I answered.

He scoffed and sent a blow to my face. I stumbled backwards and fell. My lip started bleeding. "You think you can just fuck around any nigga?" He kicked my side and I wheezed.

"Well you fucking cant dumb bitch." He kicked my other side and I wheezed again. "You stupid fucking hoe." He kept kicking and punching me. I was barely conscious and I could feel i was about to black out.

He kept saying shit and hitting  me. Then I just blacked out.

Dave

I didn't know what the fuck to do. I took Kairi and Cherish to my house and their playing in Kairi's room. I kept pacing back and forth waiting on a text or call from Karin but got nothing. I had to head to the studio tomorrow and I didn't wanna leave Cherish with my mom since shes not my kid and ion know if her mom would approve of that.

I didn't get an answer until four hours later. She called me. "Dave?" Her voice sounded weak. Like she just threw up. "Karin what the fuck happened?" I almost shouted. "Please dont yell. I can't let Cherish see me like this--"

"She already knows about him hitting on you." I cut her off. She was quiet.

"How did you know?" She asked. "Cherish told me he hurt yall two and you passed out." I answered. "Then I saw your bruise and the way he acted earlier. It all added up." I said and she sighed. "Can you keep Cherish until I'm stronger. I cant right now I'm too weak and ion want him to hurt Cherish."

"Yeah sure. Is it okay if I drop her off at my mom's with Kairi I have work." I asked her. "Yeah it's fine as long as shes with Kairi she'll go."

"Ok cool. Your gonna be good?" I asked her. "I'll be fine. Thanks for everything Dave." I smiled. "Anytime." Then I hung up.

"Cherish and Kairi." I called. They came running towards me. "You guys are having a sleep over." They screamed, giggled, and jumped up and down.

"But what about my mommy? Is she gonna be okay?" Cherish asked and I bent to her level. "She just called and said she'd be okay." I said.

"Did daddy beat her?" I took a deep breath. "Want some pizza?" She nodded. I ordered the pizza while the girls watched Cartoons.

I went in my room and smoked a blunt. This is gonna be a long ass day.