An Unexpected Rebound

A/N: Finally, we're here! It's outttttt~!

I believe this fanart was created a while back in honor of getting #1 in #bakugokatsuki, but now I'm finally posting it 9 months later, haha... ^-^;; Thank you so much _-huh-_ !!!

For those of you who have been wondering how to send fanart to me, you can send art to my email coneofdepresssion@gmail.com, or if you have social media like Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr (heck you can even use imgur.com because that's a free image hosting site that you don't need an account for) and you can post it there and copy and paste me a link on my profile or pms, or if you have a book here on Wattpad you can post a chapter there with your art and let me know :3

Now then, on with the story~!

~*~

On one particular morning, Izuku went downstairs and was greeted by a scene he hadn't seen in a very long time: the Alpha and the pup sitting opposite of each other at the table. One with a grim glower, the other with a little yet just as grim glare. The air was thick with tension. It was clear as day that they were having a standoff.

This ash-blond father and son duo hadn't fought in so long, so what was up with this situation?

"What's wrong with the both of you?" he asked suspiciously.

As soon as he heard Izuku's voice, Katsumi immediately pushed away from the dining table and ran to him, clinging onto his leg as his savior had finally arrived. He stared warily at his father, as if the Alpha was about to lunge at him. The greenette held the pup and scented him for a bit, then looked curiously in Bakugou's direction.

"Kacchan, what's going on?"

Without taking his eyes off Katsumi, Bakugou answered calmly, "I'm sending Katsumi to stay with my parents for a week. They miss him and haven't seen him in a long while."

"So it's like that!" Izuku nodded in understanding.

Seeing this, Katsumi became anxious, his hazel eyes quickly gleaming with watery panic as he tugged more urgently at Izuku's clothes. As the pup's scent soured with distress, the Omega's heart instantly softened. Scratching his head, he looked back at Kacchan. "About that... there isn't any other way?"

"There is," Bakugou deadpanned. "Have my parents stay here for a week."

Silence.

"Uh... you know what, it's better to let Katsumi stay with them after all!" Izuku said decisively. As much as he wanted to keep the pup with him, the very thought of Bakugou Katsuki's parents...

Sorry honeybun, but I don't have a choice either...

The pup stiffened with distraught as Izuku's response sunk in. With the expression of a child feeling unloved by his mother and father, he let go of the greenette to go run upstairs and lock himself in his room. Bam!

"Um..." Izuku laughed uneasily, "That... I'll go talk to him!"

Upstairs, he knocked on Katsumi's bedroom door. "Baby, would you please open the door for me?"

There was no reaction from inside the room.

He bit his lip, worried. "Are you really going to ignore me?"

There was still no reaction from inside the room. It seemed like he was really angry this time!

Izuku sighed, but there was nothing he could protest about it. Other than this doorway, there was only one other way to get inside the room. He could only go back downstairs to head outside. When he passed by Bakugou on his phone, the Alpha didn't even lift his head as he said, "Don't climb with your bare hands. Get Glasses to bring you a ladder."