Ultraviolet

That fire you ignited
Good, bad and undecided
Burns when I stand beside it
Your light is ultraviolet

I was waiting for my friend Candice to come. She said she would be here at half six and it was now it was quarter to seven. She was later for pretty much everything. I don't think she's ever been on time for anything. I heard a knock on my door and ran to open it.

"Hey Eve." She said as she walked up the stars to my room. "So why did I need to be here so urgently."

"Boy trouble." I said.

"Boy or Sex God?" She asked sitting down on my bed.

"Sex God." I said sitting next to her.

"So it's you um that means t's either James McAvoy, young Matthew Perry or Young Paul Rudd."  I rolled by eyes.

"No I mean as in the original sex god." I say falling back on my bed.

"Which." She said as she lay down beside me.

"Robbie. Well the actor. His wife is friends with my mum, he came over today and we watched The Hunger Games and well I put my head on his shoulder and when I did I felt something. Something .... weird." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Oh yeah his wife's like 50 or something isn't she?"

"She's 46." I said

"And he's like what 23?"

"22." I said looking at the floor.

"I know how to cheer you up." She said getting up from my bed.

"What, enlighten me." I said dramatically.

"Nowhere boy." She said simply scanning through my shelf.

"That will make it worse. Scouse accent, swearing and smoking."

"I thought you liked Scottish accents." She said looking at me confused.

"Scouse is a third." I said turning around.

"What's second then."

"Aaron's accent in Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging." I said looking at my feet.

"Oh my god I remember how obsessed you were with that film, how many times we went to see it?" She laughed.

"Five." I laughed.

"That's a great movie." She said as she put the nowhere boy disc into the player under the TV in my room. We sat on my bed and watched the film. I'm not gonna lie I had a crush on Aaron since I'd seen him in Angus but I knew there was no point telling him or trying to peruse it in anyway cause well he's married to one of my mums friends so there was no point getting worked up over it.

Me and Candice continued to watch the film. I smiled the whole time. I felt my phone buzz on the bed next to me.

Aaron 😁
Hey.

Evie ☺️
Hey. Aren't you and Sam out on a date.

Aaron 😁
Yeah we were. We just got back

Evie☺️
Oh ok 😂

Aaron 😁
What are you doing?

Evie☺️
My friend Candice came over and now we are watching a film.

Aaron😁
What film? Does it star the fantastic Mr Aaron Perry Taylor-Johnson? 😂

Evie☺️
It might.

Aaron😁
What film is it

Evie ☺️
Boy from nowhere.

Aaron 😁
Do you mean nowhere boy?

Evie☺️
I might be.

Aaron 😁
😂. I better go and let you watch boy from nowhere 😂.

Evie ☺️
I shall Mr Taylor-Johnson   

Aaron😁
Goodbye miss west.

Evie ☺️
See ya later 😂

"What are you doing." She asked smiling.

"Nothing, just texting." I said putting my phone on the bed next to me.

"Your smiling to much to be 'just texting' ." She laughed. She leans over me to get my phone.

"Candi!" I shouted. She got my phone brushed her hair out of her eyes and unlocked my phone to see what I was doing.

"Jesus he is totally flirting with you." Candi said reading through my texts with Aaron.

Was he? No way he can't be.