the one with the babydoll

Jungkook,” you whisper-purred.

It was about 3am and he was sleeping peacefully beside you in your bed.

Mm” he groaned lightly, waking enough at the sound of your voice to acknowledge you but not actually take in much. You propped yourself up on your forearm to look over at your sleeping boyfriend.

Kookie.” you said again, your hand rubbing over his bare chest, tracing his abdomen. He just groaned again, wanting to go back to sleep.

“I love you.” You said even quieter than before. Your hand moved to brush his hair up off of his forehead. He smiled softly in the dark room, only outlines could be seen from the light of your alarm clock.

He let you stroke his hair for a few more moments before he grabbed your hand from his hair and put it around him, pulling you into his side gently.

"I love you too but go to sleep it's 3," he yawned, "in the morning and you have work tomorrow."

"Gimme a kiss." You said. He complied and kissed the top of your head. 

You snuggled against his warm body as you lay there in only his shirt and he in his boxers.

You'd had your fun once the two of you had crashed at your apartment, you ordered food, ate, and did the dirty then went to sleep quite earlier than normal. It was all natural and sluggish and what you both needed.

You put your leg over one of his and he put his arm to rest along your back, encasing you against him. It was cute and fluffy and what you had always wanted to have with someone even at 3am.

Jungkook woke you up later that morning by wafting some perfectly buttered toast in front of your nose. You woke at the smell of just the bread alone and peaked up at Jungkook sat beside you on the bed. You sat up quickly and he smiled.

"Morning Kookie." You said groggily. 

"Morning again, y/n." He said handing you the plate of toast.

"Sorry I woke you up earlier. I just had the urge to tell you again." You took a bite of the toast waiting for a response.

"It's ok."

"I should have just let you sleep, we can't let you get dark circles, can we now?"

"It's fine, we don't have any photos for a while."

"What are your plans for today?" 

"Overwatch, editing. That's about all." 

"Remember to eat and drink lots of water during your busy day." You sarcastically let out as you finished the first piece of toast.

"How are you still hot while talking and eating at the same time?" He asked with a little head tilt.

"It's because you know I don't have any underwear on." You simply stated and he smiled in response.

"Remember when you were a virgin." He said lightly.

"Shut up, sex doll." You retorted, continuing the joking around.

"Make me, babydoll." He teased, still sitting there on the edge of the bed by your feet.

"I will shove this toast down your throat right now, Kook." You threatened.

"No..not the toast!" He said sarcastically.

"How about you go pick out my outfit, peasant boy." He stood up and headed to your closet.