Chapter 2

Y/n L/n's POV

"Hey, are you sleeping again?" A voice of a man woke the electric blue haired girl up from her sleep.

"Hehe sorry, I was really tired" She said with the guy helping her stand. "You should have at least taken off your armor, my sister is gonna get mad at you again"

I watched them from afar while staring at the blue haired woman dressed in armor, rubbing her eyes cutely before yawning.

"I can't help it, this field is the perfect place for naps" She chuckled.

"That isn't an excuse, captain" Another girl who entered the scene said with her arms crossed. "You know how uncomfortable that is, what if your back suddenly started hurting while we're on a mission?!"

"You're really scary for a softie, you know that?" She laughed as the other hit her arm.

"Oh shut up, let's just go already. The boss is looking for us"

"Okay, okay"

After that, I woke up from my sleep when my alarm started blasting around my room.

-

I let out a yawn while making my way to class alone. Where's Tzuyu you ask? Well, I was too sleepy to notice that I went to school without her and left her at her house to walk here by herself. She's definitely gonna kill me but whatever, it's her fault for texting me nonstop last night. My phone was flooded with hundreds of memes and unnecessary questions and all of them were from her, all just to bother me because she was bored.

I had to block her so she would stop. "Damn, I'm tired" I mumbled just as a familiar voice screamed my name from behind.

"Y/N-CHAAAN!!" I smiled before turning around only to get tackled in a very tight hug from the one and only Myoui Mina. "Good morning, Y/n/n~"

I chuckled, hugging her back

I chuckled, hugging her back. "Good morning, Mina-chan. You seem happy today" she giggled, pulling away from me with the widest grin on her face, that displayed her beautiful gummy smile.

"Because I finally get to see you and Tzuyu~ Sorry I couldn't come to school yesterday, I was busy with something important so I decided to skip" She reasoned out while I opened the door for us and got inside before sitting on our seats that were right beside each other.

Tzuyu's seat was only 2 chairs behind us, at the very back. I yawned as I felt my eyelids getting heavier. Mina chuckled. "Let me guess, Tzuyu bothered you nonstop last night?"