Camellia Blooms - FOURTY- SIX

Sing

Sing it out loud, sing it so loud that eventually, they'll notice me.

How can you not notice me?

I'm a person too, I crave for love and protection.

They're singing in my head over and over again.

I wanted them to stop but they won't.

I can't stop them, it'll eventually crumble.

I will possibly crumble by the end of the day.

...

The third day, I didn't want to stay for too long and packed my bag. Alice was a bit reluctant but I stayed in my position, I don't want to have another crazy episode with them or else I'll really die.

"But Callia!" She whined towards me and it took a lot of control for me to agree to her.

"No"

She gasps and was close to tears, Bai Chen De was already glaring at me coldly so I explained to her in a gentle manner.

"Alice, we shouldn't have this three guys with us next time we do some vacation okay?" Yep, I can feel your cold glare at me Bai Chen De, just let me borrow your girlfriend for a second.

"Why?"

"Because I love Alice so much I'm too jealous to share you with the three of them!"

I can feel Bai Chen De's face cracking and Alice's delightful eyes sparkling as she hugged and fell on my trap.

"You're right. Don't worry we'll leave soon and I'll book another vacation just for the two of us!"

Yes, we should be shameless if we want to achieve things.

Yuu and Ru Wu Jie wasn't happy at my decision too but with one glare from me, they dare not bare their fangs again.

Hmph! See how I settle with the two of you!

It took seven hours to reach out home and by the end of the day, I see myself crawling on my bed and sleeping.

Definitely, my day will definitely be fine tomorrow.

...

"How's your vacation?" Mei long asked as she typed on her laptop.

"Well, good if it wasn't for those three annoying guys" I murmured on the last part.

"Well how's that handsome guy?"

"Who?"

"Ru Wu Jie"

I stopped typing and peered on her way with a frown on my face.

"What?"

"You want me to repeat-"

"No I mean, he's... fine-"

"Oh, so he's fine looking eh?" She teased while I shook my head in panic.

"No I don't mean that! He's good-"

"He's good in what?"

"Mei Ling!"

She laughed so hard while I blush beet red from annoyance. How could she tease me like this besides, thinking of his words the other day, my face felt burning hot.

"What are you talking about?"

"Goodness me!" I naturally put my hands on my chest as I glare at this annoying intruder in front of me.

"Have you finished printing?" He nodded while I took the papers from him.

Since we're interns, but I'm the longest one in here, I was like the senior of all interns. Mei long on the other hand doesn't want me to call her in a formal way because she thinks it will make her feel old.

"Hey, do you think we could go-"

"No"

"-to the office? I have to set some paperwork and I remember you need too"

The tips of my ears are now red as I see him from my peripheral vision with his lips lifted in a smile.

Dang it, I was played like a fool by this guy again.

Stupid!

***
Hi people! How are you today?

Happy 17k reads! Thank you so much for the support and love that you have given into this book!

Please take care of yourself and stay safe as always.

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!