Five

When we walked into Luke's house, he immediately dropped my bags at the door and went to call his band mates, leaving me to find my own way around the house and pick out my bedroom. The only thing he told me was I could have any bedroom but his, which was kinda already obvious.

"Wow, this house is beautiful," I gawked in awe as I watched Luke's office door shut. I set Rosie on the hardwood floor and she scampered off into the depths of the house, probably to sniff everything out.

I sighed and grabbed my bags that Luke had dropped, before heading up the stairs.

When I got to the top of the steps, I opened the first door immediately to my right and found a smaller sized bedroom with a small closet, which was not going to work for me. I shut the door again and continued down the hallway to where there were two doors almost directly across from each other, I opened the one on the right first and found what I assumed was Luke's room. It was a room with a lot of navy and black colored objects and there were a few guitars on the wall and on stands around the room. I inhaled a scent that was a mixture of oranges and cinnamon. That was a scent I could get used to.

When I walked into the next room, I found a basically empty room with only a few random boxes stacked in the corner. I walked fully into the room and looked around. It was a decent sized room with white walls that was just slightly smaller than Luke's room. On the left side of the room there were two doors, one lead to a walk in closet, and the other lead to an en suite bathroom.

This was my room.

I immediately set my bags down on the ground and went to see what was in the boxes sitting in the room. The first box was full of records and CD's for Luke's new album, CALM. The next box had his bands merch in it, and the last box was just full of random stuff. I moved the boxes right next to the door, so I could take them with me when I left the room.

I then unzipped my suitcase and pulled out my toiletries bag. I headed into the bathroom and put away all of my makeup and the other products that I had brought to Vegas with me.

I sighed as I pulled my hair into a ponytail and pushed my suitcase to the corner of the room. I really had nothing else to put away, since there was no furniture in the room. I was without furniture until mine showed from my apartment. So, I moved to the stack of three boxes and brought them down the stairs and dropped them off in front of Luke's office door.

Once I no longer had the boxes, I ventured to the other side of the stairs and found the kitchen and dining room. The kitchen was breathtaking. It had white and gray marble countertops and a huge island with a built in sink. The cabinets were a crisp white color and there were upper as well as lower cabinets. In the dining area, there was a light wood table with six chairs that matched on top of a light gray rug.

After taking in the beautiful area, I headed through an archway and was met with the living room. It was the same color concept, white couch, grey pillows on the couch and matching blankets in light brown baskets. A large television was mounted on the wall and there were built in shelves on either side of it. On the shelves, there were various knickknacks, but the empty picture frames caught my attention. I wondered if those had always been empty, or if Luke had taken the picture out of them? That, of course, was a question for when I knew him better.

"I see you've found your way around," Luke assume as he entered the room.

I jumped at his voice and turned around to face him. "That was a pretty short call," I noted placing my hand over my heart.

"Here, pick some things out of here to keep," Luke told me, as he tossed one of the boxes I had put in front of his office on the couch.

"Why?"