A new mission

"Stop it!" Tanjiro was struggling to free Aoi and the girls from being taken by the flamboyant sound pillar. Tengen Uzui.

"Shut up, kid. I need some women for this mission." The shinobi remarked as he evaded the futile efforts of the young demon slayer to recover her friends.

He was atop of the estate entrance, looking down at the others, with pride of his speed and agility, fit for a ninja.

"Hey. Nice moves, Uzui-san." The calm and lazy voice of the newest member of the demon slayer elite force was resting at the sound pillar side. "But you should let the girls go."

The two of them glared at each other, with sparks flying and sharp eyes. They studied each other, they were even when speed was the way of talking.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke were observing the pillars, even them were nervous from just watching.

"There!" Hiiro shouted before both of them began to jump from one place to another, matched evenly, predicting the next move of one another, trying to get the upper hand.

The tenth pillar knew he would win, the extra weight Uzui carried was the decisive factor of the matchup.

"That's enough, Uzui-san."

The night breathing user was grasping tightly the sound breathing user arm, he was urging him to release the girl. She was dizzy at that point. 

"I need women for this mission, Kojima-san. Are trying to interfere with Oyakata-sama missions?" A threat was recited by the flamboyant man.

"Aoi and the girls are in charge of the health care of the demon slayer corps. If they go who the hell is going to heal you?" The raven haired boy replied with a cocky grin plastered on his face.

"Tch. Then what is your suggestion?" As he let go the girl who ran behind the golden eyed boy, Tengen Uzui reached for his blades.

"Easy there, I do have a solution." Hiiro pointed at the three idiots. "Take them, they are strong enough to fight some demons on their own."

"Are you even listening? I need women, idiot."

The white haori man turned around while he took out his nichiri blade.

"Hey guys, pull down your pants!"

The three idiots began to run away from the man who pointed the blade to their jewels, Tanjiro tried to speak with his master while Zenitsu cried out yelling he could never marry Nezuko if he got his balls removed, Inosuke just ran away challenging his master.

The flamboyant Uzui couldn't resist this and began to laugh, certainly the three of them were idiots but his master was too. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, huh?

"Fine. I'll take them." He stopped them at the right moment. Zenitsu was crying while his master was pinning him to the ground and his companions tried to save his precious. "I'll make it somehow. We are leaving in ten."

The four of them were confused, but a hit on their heads was enough to pull them back to reality.

"You heard the boss!" Hiiro barked to them "Go fetch your weapons and supplies! Don't embarrass your master."

As the young demon slayers ran to inside the manor, Uzui took a peek to his fellow Hashira, he was a mystery, coming out of nowhere and with an unheard power.

At first he didn't like him, but he proved to be a reliable brother in arms, and not just that he won the heart of the two strongest women of the demon slayer corps. What a strange man.