24: The Chaos

The UNV Camp,
Qalai Naeem Village,
Kabul Province, Afghanistan.

"Or????" Shawn asks.

"Or either Ho was just too blinded by revenge that he is willing to sacrifices anything, EVEN IF IT INVOLVES HIS OWN DAUGHTER.." Jayden reply with his serious expression.

"But she is his own daughter for fuck sakes.. He'll never do that." Shawn claim.

"Let just stick with your first guess. Maybe he really don't have any idea what his daughter look like.. Maybe all this years Ho didn't even try to check up on Emily knowing that she is all alive and well under his brother's care..."

"The hell with that. What we know right now, is that he is a fuckin TERRORIST. A person who've killed many countless innocent lives. He's dangerous, he's evil.. And we must settle this mission ASAP.." Jayden says, stern.

"You know, sometimes I just don't get it. The US army already know that Ho is a leader of Omerta, and that he is responsible for many deaths.. So why the damn fuck can't the Lt. General just give both of the Delta, and Special Forces unit an order to finish him once and for all??"

"It is because," Jayden reply, turning his head to look at Shawn.

"Cuz we need him to be fucking alive.. Ho will be useful to the US army cause he knows very well about other terrorist group. Especially the Taliban group here in Afghan.." Jayden let out a deep sighs after what he just said.

"So that we could use the info that Ho has against them.."  Shawn says, knowing the real intention of the army. What a joke.. Shawn thought to himself.

Talking about Ho really make Jayden feel conflicted. Every time he talk about Ho, Emily's face came into his mind. She have lost the person that she thought was her mother for all her life, and how could he tell her that she's actually the daughter of a terrorist leader.

"And don't forget about the 'mole'. We really have to plan this well, or it will end up like our last mission.." Shawn add, looking at Jayden.

Of course Jayden still remember what happened during their last mission to save the UN worker. Both of Delta, and Special Forces unit fall into a trap. All was because the fucking 'mole' inside the US army.. Jayden thought to himself.

"Don't worry. We're gonna find that motherfucker.." Jayden reply, which Shawn just reply with his amused face.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Emily stand beside her desk laughing in silence. Watching Dr. Sophia getting annoyed, and frustrated at Cole is hilarious.

"Why not??" Cole, says to Dr. Sophia.

Emily shake her head watching Cole. Yes she still remember him. He was one of the guy that had taken Jayden to the ECMC almost a year ago. She still remember how Cole burst out a laughed with one of Jayden's friend at the ER.

The image of Jayden with his broken arm came into Emily's mind, as well as the memory of the two of them who was arguing yesterday.

Deep down, Emily admit that maybe she was too emotional yesterday. She question herself for the fact that she willingly told Jayden about her mother that had passed away.