First Day Filming

A/N: Hey, By the way, I have no idea what you do in filming so please bear with me. Please read the A/N at the bottom.

Tom's POV

Dawn and I are driving to set. Harrison came along, cuz why not.  It's the first day of filming and she can't be more excited. 

"What are we gonna do first when we get there?" Dawn asks excitedly. 

"Well, we'll probably do a table read today and take our scripts home to practice," I answer looking out towards the road. Our destination isn't far away. We are filming half of the movie in the woods and the other half is on the set. Oh, and today for the first time I got Dawn to wear decent clothes. 

We finally arrive and I turn off the car. We walk and enter into the set. 

Dawn's POV

When we enter I see Isabel and walk up to her. 

"Hey Isabel!" 

"Hi Dawn!" 

"Are you ready for today?" She asks. I nod and we walk to the table reading room. I sit down next to Isabel and Tom. 

Cast:

Tom Holland: Owen Martin

Dawn Holland: Ariana Hewitt

Hailee Steinfeld: Sarah Keery (Owen and Ariana are gonna meet her while they're running.)

Zombies: Some are gonna be CGI and some played by real people.

We begin the table read and it goes well. When we're done I go up to Tom, who is talking with Hailee. 

"Hey Dawn. Dawn this is Hailee, Hailee this is my daughter, Dawn." Tom introduces. 

"Hi." I greet. 

"Hi Dawn, I saw a video of you performing your monologue. You're very talented." 

"Thanks!" 

"Ready to go?" Tom asks. I nod. 

"It was nice meeting you," I say bye to Hailee and we leave. We get into the car and drive home. 

"How did you feel on your first day?" Tom asks.

"It was fun, but I have to memorize a bunch of lines," I answer honestly. 

"You got this. I believe in you." 

"Thanks Dad! It means a lot." I smile. We finally get home and I go upstairs. 

"Hey Dawn! Clean your room please!" Tom yells from downstairs. 

"Ok!" I shout back and begin to clean. After cleaning for about 1 hour, I grab my phone and text my friends, make TikToks, and update my Instagram. Today was an amazing day, I still can't believe that I'm in a movie! 

A/N: Hey everyone! I need help. I ran out of ideas for this story. Please message me or comment some ideas. I really need help.