Beast😆👀

Hey!!! How are you guys?? Thankyou for your beautiful comments🥰❤️❤️

Let's starttttttt

Sana- Tum? Mere saath chaloge? Voh bhi MEERA ROAD?
Sid- I am very serious about my projects!
Sana- Ohh Okay, as you have accepted all our terms and conditions I am also accepting all.
Let's leave for Meera road then?
Sid- Lets go!
Sid decides to drive, so Sana was about to sit on the back seat when Sid said, I am not your driver, come infront.
Shehnaz rolled her eyes, and sat down and said..Kitni ladkiyon ko aage baithtate ho?
Sid- ( By just staring at the road) Tum pehli ho..( and then said it very slowly..'Aur shayad Akhri bhi')
Sana blushed,( though she didn't hear the other line) and turned the radio on..

The song started to play..
Boldo naaa Zara dill mei hai jo chhupa,
Main kisi se kahunga nahiii..
Sid looked at shehnaz, while she looked into her phone scrolling( actually she was trying not to face him)
Finally they reached the destination.
Sana grabbed her big back and went with Sid.

They entered a house and shehnaz hugged her and said Kaisi ho Lakshmi?
Lakshmi- Bahut achi didi, aap kaise ho? Aur yeh kaun hai?
Sana- Yeh Mere husband hai!
( Iss line ko sunkar sidharth ke man mei futte laddoo😂)
Lakshmi- Namaste bhaiya, Mai Lakshmi.!
Sid smiled and said Hi Lakshmi, Mai hu sidharth shukla!
They exchanged the greetings and sat on her bed.
Sana took out her notebook and started to note the girl's choices.
Sana- So by the analysis you guys like dark maroon, bright orange and yellow colours for your dresses. Okay nice.. ( and she started to sketch her dresses.
Sid was highly impressed by her skills while all he was doing was just staring at her..looking at her when she had her flicks falling on her face while she was full concentrated towards her work.

After few hours, Sana's work got over and Sid said I am hungry let's go out and eat !
Sana- Chalo Mere saath!
She took him to a small shop..Sid made a disgusted face and said why are we here?
Sana- Yaha ke chole bhature is so famous Sid!! You will love it!
Sid- Tum hi khaao, I will have water!
Sana- Bhaiya ek plate kardo!
After 10 mins, the order came and Sana started to eat like a baby, Sid smiled at her. While munching she looked at Sid and made a bite and put infront of his mouth!
Sid even without thinking twice ate it, and the moment he ate it..he loved it!
Sana looked at the vendor and said Bhaiya ek aur plate! While Sid was surprised how Sana could understand what he was thinking.
Sana finished her plate, till then sidharth's plate came..Sid signalled her to feed him. She didn't know why, she liked it when he asked her to feed him..she started to feed him bite by bite while he was looking in his phone. This was a beautiful scene to watch, it looked like shehnaz was feeding her baby. Lakshmi saw this and thought to click some pics.

After the food, Sid payed and they sat in the car. The moment Sana sat in the car, Sid held her hand and kissed it. Shehnaz blushed hard and asked why did you do that?
Sid- I helped you so you kissed on my cheek
So now you fed me so I payed you back by a kiss!
Sana blushed and looked away. Just then, Sana got a call and she started to talk, and suddenly she screamed OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!
Sid- What the hell kya hogya?
Sana cut the phone and said VISHAL AAGYA INDIA, AND HE IS IN MUMBAI!!!
Sid- Kaun Vishal?
Sana-Arre we are bestfriends, and we used to study together! He was in London for 2 years and now he is finally here! Let me message him to have dinner here today!
Sid made a face and thought yeh annirudh gaya nahi, aur yeh Vishal aagya!

They reached home, Sana quickly changed her clothes and started to cook the dinner. Sid came in and saw her cooking and said Why are you cooking? Yeh cooks haina humare paas!
Sana- Vishal ko sirf Mere haath ka khana pasand hai! And I thought mai apne friend circle ko bhi bula lun! After marriage Aisa dinner nahi hua na!
You don't worry, tum bahar bhi jaa sakte ho ya room mei reh sakte ho!
Sid got hurt, when Sana didn't even consider him to be with her friends.
Sid- why can't I be with you guys?
Sana- You can be, but the main thing is do you want too?
Sid- Ya I am bored, so mai aur Rhea ( that girl) will join you.
Sana fisted her hand hearing about that girl.

After cooking for 3 hours, she got tired and decided to rest for a while. She while looking in her phone, barged in the room when she collided with a strong body. She looked up and it was Sidharth in his towel, wet hair and water dripping down his body.
Sana thought to herself, No wonder girls die for him! Aargh but why am I even thinking about this rakshash?
Sid smirked and said Dekhar Chala karo! Sana ignored him and went inside the blanket and said Please sidharth wake me up in an hour!
Sid nodded and started to change his clothes.

Then he noticed her, the way she was sleeping..she definetly looked so tired but so gorgeous! He was really lucky to have such a beautiful wife! After an hour Sid went towards Sana and patted her shoulder and said Sana Utho!
Sana- aahhmm, sone do mujhe!
Sid- Ek ghanta  hogya hai Sana utho!!!
Sana- Jaao yaha se Sidharth Rakshash!
Sid- Did she just call me a rakshash?
That means she called me a beast, let me wake up my beauty in my way.
He got down and lightly pecked her lips. Sana still didn't move.
Sid, now will pressure started to kiss Sana which woke her up so worriedly!

She shouted, WHY DID YOU KISS ME?
Sid- Why did you call me a RAKSHASH?
Sana- did I?
Sid- Yes!!
Sana- SORRY! But don't you dare kiss me next time!
Sid- Like mai marraa jaa raha hu!
They both ignored each other and Sana got up to change.

So what's gonna happen in the party? Let's see in the next update!😂❤️