44

"We're not going to meet each other again, anymore."

Namjoon sat up straight, gazing at her with a shocked expression when he heard it from her.

Hyun Ae looked down at her hands, her fingers trembling as they fiddled with each other.

"Why?" he whispered, not trying to show a bit of the angry feeling he had when he heard it.

"I didn't want to say it, but we really... shouldn't-"

"Because you're afraid that Seorim will attack you again?"

"Um-"

"Or you're afraid that people would attack you-"

"Could you please calm down for a sec?" Hyun Ae grunted, putting a stop to his words.

"Rumors about us had made it to the top before. Now it's confirmed dating news of you with Seorim. If suddenly, some reporters see us together, they're going to claim that you're cheating on her. And yes. I don't want Seorim to come to my place again, going mad at me."

"Listen to me," Namjoon said, emphasizing every word as he grabbed both of her hands.

He stared at the small hands before he met her eyes. "I WILL still see you. No matter how hard you try to stop me."

"No, please-"

"Also, don't you have ever thought about the others if they heard that you don't want to see them?"

"But we can't be seen together all the time."

"Then we'll hang out privately. That's what we always do, right?" Namjoon begged, clasping her hands in his tightly as he placed kisses on them. "Please..."

Hyun Ae couldn't say anything. Because she didn't want him to have high hopes. She looked down at her hands, slowly pulling them away from him as she glanced at her table.

"I made something for you," she mumbled, standing up and walking over to the table. She picked up both galaxy lockets that she had completed and sat back on the beanbag next to him.

"If you open this galaxy locket," she started, giving him one of the lockets. He opened it slowly and there was a mini photo of a star.

"That's Sirius," Hyun Ae clarified, before opening the one in her hands. "And this is Leporis. Alpha Leporis. From the constellation Lepus. In Greek myth, Canis Major is one of Orion's dogs. If you see it on this chart, it hunts the Hare, Lepus," she stated, giving a further explanation as she showed another photo of a star in the locket that was in her hand.

She then closed it and placed both lockets onto Namjoon's palm.

"Give Lepus to someone you loved," she whispered, smiling at it. When she noticed the blank expression he had, she chuckled and began another explanation. "Canis Major coming after Lepus. In my own view, you, Sirius in Canis Major, is always having the Lepus in your sight. Get it?"

She wrapped his fingers over the lockets, patting them softly. "So give it to her, but don't tell her that it's... from me. She might be mad knowing that we met. To make it more precious, these two are my first shot of these stars tonight."

"Can't I give this to you instead?" he immediately urged, still with his hand fisting the precious lockets. But Hyun Ae quickly pushed his hand away, showing him another locket.

"No. I have my own. The Beta Monocerotis."

He let out a grumble, before plopping himself back onto his beanbag and had his left arm covering his eyes. And he started to mumble some words that she couldn't make out.