Chapter 7: Weakness

Note: If you can, please listen to the song on the multimedia. It's entitled "Sleep Tonight" and I love it.

The whole team was quiet after the incident. No one told Ukai and Takeda what happened, so they seemed worried because of the tense atmosphere that surrounded the team.

Since they knew that Tsukishima was your boyfriend, they urged him to take you home even though you told them you were fine. Tanaka and Nishinoya wore a devastated expression as they threw the box in the biggest garbage bin in your campus.

They even wanted to burn it, but lighting a fire in school was dangerous, and they didn't want to take it home or even carry it somewhere. All of them feel anxious for you. They didn't know what was happening after all.

Only you, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi had a clue. But Yamaguchi couldn't tell the team, at the risk of letting the stalker know that you and Tsukishima are marking him. But one thing is certain, your stalker is either a student or a school staff. Outsiders are completely forbidden during class hours.

"I wonder if she's alright now..." Hinata mumbled as he stared at the ball in his hands. He was leaning at the stage while Kageyama was beside him, tossing a ball.

"There's no way that she's fine, boke..." Kageyama replied softly as the image of you, crying, flashed in his mind.

"Hey, Kageyama, do you understand what's the meaning of that?" Hinata asked and he looked at the ceiling. They didn't get the message, but anyone that would look at that doll would certainly get a bad feeling.

"I honestly don't get it either, but I can tell that it's bad..."

"I think the doll represents Y/N-san." Yamaguchi joined and he earned Hinata and Kageyama's attention.

"What do you mean?" Hinata asked angrily.

"Did you notice that the doll had the same (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes as Y/N-san?" Yamaguchi gave them a serious look.

"Now that you mention it, they do look strikingly similar..." Kageyama commented.

"And you saw the doll's appearance, right?"

"Yes, I saw it!" Hinata answered.

"I think whoever sent it, wants to do the same to Y/N-san," Yamaguchi concluded.

"That's...That's horrible!" Hinata looked conflicted while Kageyama stayed silent.

"That's unexpected. I don't really know what to do about this," Daichi said as Sugawara drank water beside him. They can hear what the first years were talking about.

"Me too. I only met her a few days ago, but I feel scared for Y/N-san." Asahi agreed and he sat beside Daichi.

"...I think Y/N has a stalker..." Sugawara whispered but it was loud enough for Asahi and Daichi to hear. Their head whipped at his direction.

"...That's not impossible." Daichi lowered his gaze on the floor.

"Ah, I'm really confused!" Sugawara messed with his hair, frustrated and anxious.