-HeroTube!-

What's up? Another chapter.

(youtuber deku, ocs, secret bakudeku friendship, izuku has a quirk)

Quiet audience, because technically, they are reacting in the universe already and.. eh, you'll understand when you read it.

-HeroTube!-

Deku, a famous HeroTuber, had fans that had civilians, heroes, and even villains. He was a very likable person, a bit shy, but that made him cuter, so the fans had said. 

Yes, he was obsessed his heroes, but below that, he was also obsessed with HeroTubers, so if he couldn't become a hero, why not become the next best thing?

Though Deku, otherwise known as Izuku Midoriya, is still 16, he was still popular. He started out in middle school, and stopped when he was until high school. Surprisingly, quite a few noticed him from his videos and wanted him to continue, so he did just that, and was surprised to see a lot of subscribers already.

And, Deku may not have gone to a hero school, but he went into a prestigious school that was hard to get into, but Deku had passed with flying colors.

------

And today..

"HE'S LIVE!! KAMINARI, GET YOUR ASS HERE!" 

Denki sprinted to the couch with the snacks, and jumped beside the couch. Quite a few of Class 1-A stared at the screen eagerly.

"What is up!" Deku jumped on his bed, on front of the camera "Just finished the day, and just starting the.. well, night."

A girl laughs at his dorkiness.

"Jessie", another popular HeroTuber, sits beside Deku on the couch.

Jessie was popular for her art, and tutorials. She manages to be comedic while making art, and even while making a tutorial. She was pretty, and has an equally dorky personality. And, being best friends with Deku made her even more popular.

Jessie, or Jessica Biuna, had brown hair that was usually in two lower buns, but right now, it wasn't and was laying on her shoulders to her chest.

"Oh, I forgot about you," Deku says bluntly, Jessie punches Deku's shoulder playfully. "Anyways!" Deku giggled with Jessie "We have Jessie here!! There are going to be others soon, though."

Deku was wearing a jacket that was plain grey. The sleeves were long enough to cover his hands, but Deku tries not to let it pass his knuckles. He wore sweat pants that were fashionable, but comfortable at the same time.

Jessie's hair went over her loose Jessie merch. The merch had a quote that Jessie often says with Deku; "That's Gay". There was a rainbow that went over the quote, ending on either side of the words with clouds. It was a slight crop top, and the sleeve's were large. It's pain color was pure white. She had simple black shorts on.

"They're so pretty!" Ochako says "Even Deku!"

"I want that shirt!" Mina points at Jessie's shirt.

"You guys are watching him, again? You've watch every fucking video he made," Katsuki walks behind the couch, and sips his coffee.

"Hey! He's really popular, okay!?"

"It's live, Blasty!"

"You seem to know him well, Bakugou," Shouto narrows his eyes at Katsuki from the couch "Mind telling us?"