°42°

"I swear, if they're dead I'm gonna kill all of you." Ten hissed when they all arrived at that castle from The Valley of Death. 

"And then you'll bury yourself for eternity?" Taeyong asked and bumped his shoulder, earning  a glare and a new scratch from the claws of Ten's hand. "Was it necessary?" 

"I'm hungry, shut up." Ten mumbled and licked the small amount of blood from his fingers. "Are we really sure they're here?" 

While asking that, a loud scream was heard somewhere in one of the towers and a bright light filled everything for a few seconds. After that, the tower vanished and became dust. 

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was angel power." Johnny mumbled and turned himself into the grey wolf with red eyes. 

He didn't wait for the others and jumped over some black rocks. Lucas and Doyoung, both in their wolf form, followed him inside. Ten also snapped his fingers and the vampires followed him inside. Taeyong and his demons did the same thing and once they were inside, they all went in different directions. 

"Did I just make the tower vanish with all those ghouls?" Donghyuck asked after the two of them hid under some stairs. "Oh my God, what the hell happened?" 

He was waiting for Mark to reply, but the werewolf was staring at something behind him with wide eyes. Donghyuck was about to turn around when Mark ripped a black feather from his wing. The angel yelped in pain and slapped his arm. 

"Why isn't it white?" He asked and showed him the black feather. "This side it white, but this one isn't. Why?" 

The angel took the feather and stared at it, then at his right wing which was still white. He didn't even realize what he did back there to have his powers back and he tried to remember what happened. 

The ghouls were attacking them and the only way to get rid of them was to block them in the tower. Donghyuck remembered how he suddenly started flying and then the tower started falling. Looking at the black feather from his hand made the angel think if he was going to turn into a dark angel. Maybe wanting to still serve Satan was a bad idea. 

"I don't know." 

"At least we got rid of them." 

He was about to reply when something hit the stairs. A groan was heard and then the person fell right in front of them. 

"Fucking werewolf." Ten hissed and stood up as if nothing happened. His eyes then landed on the two and he clenched his fists. "If we survive, I'm punishing you two. Get up." 

"W-What are you doing here?" Mark asked and helped the angel get up. 

"We're here to save your asses what do you think?  Now, where are the others?" 

Donghyuck and Mark looked at each other. 

"We part ways." The angel mumbled and started playing with the black feather. "Again..." 

"Then we'll..." But the vampire didn't get the chance to finish the sentence as someone pinned him against the wall. 

It was a demon, one of Satan's and his bat looking wings which had claws held his arms so the vampire will have no chance to move.