133 ~ through the troubles

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Chaeyoung's eyes fluttered open and there was a brief moment of panic as she had forgotten where she was.

Her mind told her that Lisa should currently be cuddling into her side, while they slept in the Thai's grey and pink bed.

She sighed and reached for her phone that had slid further into the sheets at some point during the night.

The battery percentage was low, but not dead. But she still put it on the charger that they kept in her room, before making her way out to the living room.

Where Siwon was currently sitting on the couch, a hand on his back.

"Morning."

"Ugh, good morning Chae." Siwon groaned.

"Back hurting?"

"Yes... why didn't you wake me up last night? This couch is totally not the greatest place to sleeping."

She chuckled and walked over to him. Giving Siwon a pat on his head. "Because you looked so adorable snoring. I couldn't just wake you up."

"Snoring?!" Siwon laughed and stood. Muttering an 'ow' while following her into the kitchen. "Okay, I admit I may snore a little. But I'm a guy. We guys tend to snore."

"At least you don't snore that loud." She shrugged. "I was still able to get to sleep."

He smiled before it faded a bit. "Did you sleep okay Chae? I know you mentioned being worried you wouldn't be able to when we talked about you staying over."

She gave a toothless smile and nodded. "It took awhile, but I did fall asleep. At some point."

Chaeyoung looked down to the countertop and thought back upon Lisa and her call. The way Lis had spoke to her, in such a caring and simple way.

Siwon didn't know the full story of everything. She had specifically only told him bits and pieces.

But she knew if he had the slightest idea of just how long and how hurt she's been, he would be upset with her at how easily she was letting Lisa back in.

But there was still that pull she felt anytime she thought about or looked at Lisa. The way she couldn't stay away or be mad for too long.

Even in the past, Lisa was always the person she cared about the most. Even when upset.

"Chaeyoung?"

"Hm?" She snapped up and looked to Siwon. Who was staring over his shoulder at her from his spot in front of the pantry.

"I asked you what you wanted for breakfast?"

"Oh... um. What are the options?"

Siwon began pulling certain ingredients down and listing off the things he could make with them, when the doorbell rang and interrupted his list.