Back To Korea

EUNHAE'S POV

Today will be my last day here in America.I'm going to depart for Korea in 1 hour time."Eunhae-ah,are you done packing?"Chanyeol oppa asked."Ne,oppa.."I answered him.That's my brother,Park Chanyeol.I came here for his graduation ceremony at the music school he attended and today he'll be back to Korea with me after leaving our family for about 1 year just to study music here.We got our luggages and went out of the house he and his friend,Mark live.Mark is his best friend and they studied together at the music school."Let's go guys!"Mark said and entered the car.We entered the car and Mark started to drive to the airport.After about 30 minutes of driving,we arrived at the airport.

"I'll be leaving now bro."Chanyeol said to Mark.I'm just standing next to our luggages and waited for my brother."Don't forget to visit me here,Chan!"Mark said and they hugged each other."I'll visit you when I have time,Mark.Right now,I need to go.Bye!"Chanyeol oppa waved at him and walked rowards me.I smiled seeing their close friendship."Bye,Eunhae!"Mark waved at me as Chanyeol walked towards me."Bye,Mark!Thank you for having me here!"I waved back and entered the entrance.After that,we went to check our tickets and put our luggages to be scanned.Both of us still have a plenty of time so,we go to a coffee shop and bought two coffees.The time passed and without realising,it's time for us to depart.

We entered the airplane and it started to fly 10 minutes later.It took 13 hours to fly from America to Korea so,I decided to sleep and so do my brother."Eunhae-ah..wake up."I heard Chanyeol oppa called me."Hmm?"I hummed."We're here."he said."Oh..okay,let's go."I said,half asleep.We went out of the airplane and took our luggages.Later,we walked out to find our parents standing at the waiting area."Chanyeol!Eunhae!"omma shouted.She looks really happy right now."Omma,appa!Bogoshipo!!"I hugged both of them."Chanyeol-ah,did you take care of your sister well?"appa asked."Of course,appa.."he answered."Omma,appa how are you?"Chanyeol oppa asked."We're in a good health state..we missed the two of you too.."omma answered."Come..let's go back!"I clinged onto omma's arm.I saw Chanyeol oppa rolled his eyes when he saw my cute actions infront of omma.I stucked my toungue out at him and continued walking.We entered the car and Chanyeol offers to drive the car since appa already drives the car here and surely he would be tired.

We arrived home about 40 minutes later."Chanyeol,Eunhae I already cleaned up your rooms so have a rest and join us for the dinner afterwards alright?"omma commanded."Ne.."both of us answered and took our luggages to own room.I entered my room and put my luggages aside and laid on the bed."I missed my bed.."I said as I rolled myself on it.As I was happily rolling and playing with myself,someone knocked the door."Come in."I said and sitting straight.It's oppa."What do you want?"I asked."Yah..don't talk to me informally.I'm older than you."he told me."Mianhe,What do you want,oppa?"I asked politely."I'm meeting with my friends tomorrow..so,I want you to follow me."he explained."But...why?"I asked."Because I want you to know my friends..that's all."he said and walked out of the room.I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to take my shower.After shower,I can't stand the tiredness in me and went to sleep without having dinner.

THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT HER AND HER FAMILY BUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SHE'LL MEET THE OTHER CHARACTERS SO,PLEASE CONTINUE READING..VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS STORY TOO.