Protecting the Wayne Sons (Part one?)

-Image came up under "Protection" I mean, I was expecting to have to sift through pics of condoms But Getty Images... go off I guess-

-All the options were surprisingly all beloved, I'll start with the one with the most votes, don't worry, the rest are coming- 

Ages

Damian - 21

Tim - 19

Jason - 17

Dick - 13

-The rest of the team is about the same age as they are in the first season, with the younger ones abound 16, and the elders about 17-

"About time we got another mission." Wally jumped lazily from foot to foot.

"I know, I don't know what's happening, but I haven't had -like- anything in Gotham." Robin was forcing himself to walk steadily despite his excitement.

Artemis stretched as she walked. "I hope we get a drug bust!" 

"I hope we get something important." Conner admitted.

"I hope we BLOW STUFF UP!" Wally grinned.

"I just hope we all come out alright -and succeed in the mission... obviously." M'gann smiled sheepishly as they entered the main room.

"So what is it?" Robin broke composition. "What's our mission?"

His mentor awaited the rest of the team before starting the briefing.
"You mission this week is exceptionally important."

"THIS WEEK?" Wally was throttling his excitement. "It's a week long mission?!" 

"It could be longer."

Wally threw an arm around Robin. "Dude, this is AWESOME! Week long mission!"

"I know!" The boy smirked up ant him, trying to compose himself. "This will be great!"

Bats held out a hand to silence them. It worked, they were terrified of him. "A series of threats have been addressed to the sons of a wealthy socialite in Gotham city."

"Wait, huh?" Robin asked, eyes wide in horror.

"Massive flex by the way." Wally muttered, looking impressed.

"Wait, B, you don't-"

"These are Bruce Wayne's sons." He pulled four photos, the eldest Boy looked in his early twenties, whilst the youngest seems about twelve. Robin was pale, he looked mortified, though only Batman and Wally knew why. "Their father is currently away, and has been delayed trying to return to the city. Your job is to watch over the boys while I search for who  has been sending the threats."

"Great, I thought we were finally going to get something important!" Conner snarled, more disappointed then anything. "And all we get is babysitting rich brats?"

"I don't think it's THAT BAD ..." Wally jumped in, knowing that his teammate was unintentionally badmouthing the bat's children.

"That was quick, you just wanted to blow something up?" Artemis commented.

"I was...joking... obviously." Wally tried to discretely flipped her off; everyone still saw it though.

Robin impulsively held up his hand, as if to answer a question in class. His mentor acknowledged him
"Uh -Hi- yeah, what am I going to be doing?"

"Same thing as the rest of you, you aren't special!"

"Actually, Robin will be joining me while searching for the ones responsible."