t w e n t y - f i v e

After the group had settled again, Natalie stood up and walked over to the door leading to the other room where the new woman was, "I'm gonna go fix up her wound," she announced.

As she went to unlock the gate Rick suddenly stopped her, he held up the baby formula - something that Glenn and Maggie went out on a run to go get.

Natalie's heart dropped, she felt brought up her gaze to meet Rick's who also was staring at her, "How did she know?" She whispered.

Rick didn't answer, but he put the formula down and looked back at her, "I don't know, but we're about to find out." Rick said slamming down the formula on the table with a scowl on his face.

Giving him a firm nod, she opened up the gate and quickly walked towards the woman, "I can treat your injuries, and we can spare you a little food and water, and then send you on your way." Natalie said dropping her medkit on the table.

"But you're gonna have to tell us how you found us and why you were carrying formula," Rick demanded coming to stand beside Natalie.

"The supplies were dropped by a young Asian guy with a pretty girl." She spoke.

"What happened?" Natalie asked eagerly, "Where are they?"

"Were they attacked?" Herschel asked.

"They were taken." She said simply.

"Taken? By who?" Rick said also matching the same urgency in his voice with Natalie's.

"By the same son of a bitch who shot me," she said furiously.

"You need to tell us what happened and now," Rick demanded, crouching and going closer to her face trying to intimidate her.

"There's a town. Woodbury. About 75 survivors. I think they were taken there." she snarled.

"You think?" Natalie questioned, she didn't want to go there just for Maggie and Glenn not to be there.

"The man that took them, is from there, most likely he would've taken him there." she said looking at Natalie, "It's run by this guy who calls himself the Governor-- pretty boy, charming, Jim Jones type. Paramilitary wannabes. They have armed sentries on every wall. They all do his bidding, his dirty work, whilst he gets to look like the hero, the guy that protects his citizens."

"You know a way in?" Rick asked, backing up.

"The place is secure from walkers, but we could slip our way through."

"How'd you know how to get here?"

"They mentioned a prison, said which direction it was in, that it was a straight shot."

"This is Hershel and Natalie, the father and sister of the girl who was taken. They'll take care of that."

"You go on in," Natalie smiled to her father, "I'll take care of it. Go rest up."

Herschel nodded slowly before eyeing the woman then went back in leaving Natalie, Carl as the guard and the injured woman.

Carl eyed the woman with his hand resting on his gun, in case she made any moves to hurt Natalie.

"You gonna tell me your name now?" Natalie said getting touching the wound and inspecting it but looked up at her face through her lashes.

"Michonne."

"You're lucky Michonne, it's just a graze but it'll still require some stitches," Natalie said calmly.

She got out her needle and began to stitch it up.