17

The day was passing by really quick as you looked forward to visit your parents with Katsuki. When it was Friday, you already had your travelling bag with you because Mitsuki agreed on taking you two to the train station after school. You arrived at your seat. Mina was waiting for you.

"Hey (Y/N)! Today's the day, isn't it?"

You smiled at her and nodded.

"Are you nervous?" She asked.

"Why should I be nervous?"

"Well, I mean it's Katsuki Bakugou we're talking about. Hopefully he won't get a temper tantrum when you're at your parents' house." She said.

You shook your head. "You know, he can be really sweet if he tries to. So I hope he will pull himself together - just for the weekend."

Mina chuckled. "And what about...you know..." You looked at her with a questioning face and as you realised what Mina was talking about, your face got red like Kiri's hair.

"MINA!" you said full of embarrassment.

"(Y/N), I'm totally serious, I don't pick on you this time."

She said as she felt kinda guilty for making you feel this uncomfortable. "It's just, you know, you two are in a relationship and whenever he's around you, you can tell that you two are really strongly attracted to each other. So don't fool me and say you didn't even thought about it once - if it hasn't already happen." She winked.

You had to be honest, you thought about it. Often. You really wanted him close to you, even closer than anybody else could. And sometimes you caught yourself daydreaming about Katsuki, especially the one time you two were at your flat when it rained, as you bursted in while he was showering. This image was often in your head and you dreamed it on about what could have happened.

You agreed. "Yeah, you're right Mina. It didn't happen yet but I would lie if I said that I don't want it. I just don't want to rush things. Sometimes I feel like this all is very surreal. And after all, I'm still very careful. You know my story and I'm still kinda anxious that I someday get hurt very bad."

Mina took your hand. "(Y/N), I'm your best friend. And as a bestie, you feel if someone's good for you or not. And I never thought I would say that about Bakugou, but he's really the one for you. We're all always impressed how calm he can get when you're around."

You chuckled.

The pink girl continued. "So don't be afraid. He loves you. I know it. And I think he thinks about you the same way you do at this special topic or else he would be totally dumb!"

It made you laugh. Mina really had a big heart.

Finally your boyfriend arrived with Kaminari and Sero behind him. He sat down his bag and pulled you into him. He gave you a kiss. You could smell his fragrance mixed with his caramel scent as it filled your head. Aaaaand there was the image of him just in a towel again in your head.

"Woah guys, get a room." Kaminari said in a flirty voice as he winked.

Katsuki immediately parted the kiss to hiss at the dirty blonde male:

"Shut up, sparky! Are you fucking jealous or something?!"

Kaminari just sighed. "Kinda to be honest." He mumbled. You just hit him slightly on the back of his head. He giggled and rubbed his head.

****

"You're dismissed class! Have a nice weekend! PLUS ULTRA!" All Might shouted as all the students got up and packed their stuff. You said goodbye to your friends and went outside with Bakugou. Mitsuki already waited for you two in front of her car.