Episode 2-10: The Cooperation with The Queen

Meanwhile at the Heartslabyul lounge.

"Okay, Cater. Is there you don't want to talk about in front of Trey?" Riddle guess.

"Very nice, Riddle. You catch on quick." Cater praises him. Soon they heard the door open to reveal Glory stepping into the lounge.

"Ah, there you are Bunny. What were you and Trey discussing about?" Riddle ask curiously making her giggle softly.

"Oh nothing. I'm just telling him to take an easy on himself after I healed his ankle. That's all." Glory lied while grinning though Riddle curls his brow skeptically at first, but sighs afterwards.

"Very well then, why won't you sit down. We would like ask you some questions." Riddle assures and Glory nods.

"Of course." Glory complies as she walks up to them and sit down with her friends.

"Great! Now tell us Angel-chan, do you know anything about how Trey got hurt?" Cater ask curiously making Glory clenching her fists against her lap thinking about the information she received from the students at both the infirmary and classroom.

"I do actually...." She told him as Glory explains everything to them from the headmaster to the investigation to the information that she received from other students who were injured.

After explaining them with specific details, Riddle caress his chin in curiosity.

"I see, so that's what the headmaster thinks...." He said.

"Thought so. You guys didn't come to just wish Trey well." Cater assumes as Glory shakes her head.

"No. Me and Grim were investigating the whole campus as ordered by Crowley though most of them were unclear." Glory told them.

"Well...I don't really blame you, Bunny. I thought something strange was going on, so I had Cater start gathering information." Riddle informs.

"Its obvious pretty quick that all people getting injured were starting candidates for their teams like Riddle and Trey." Cater said. Glory turns to Riddle.

"And I'm pretty sure, you didn't actually trip down the stairs, haven't you Riddle?" Glory assumes.

"At that time I didn't trip over anything or feel someone push me from behind. But...how should I put this, it felt like my body moved on its own." Riddle explains something flash in her mind when she reminisces about that cheeky hyena smirking at her back in the cafeteria. Glory scrunched her brows when this was flash from her mind.

Could Ruggie be responsible for this?....But why though? What are his motives?

Glory thought curiously while furrowing her brows.

"Everyone else was saying something like that!" Grim shouts as Glory glance at the grey cat before staring back at Riddle. Riddle then cross his arms.

"I think it's safe to say someone intentionally is targeting magift candidates." Riddle presumes. After thought about Ruggie for a moment, Glory grips her hand and opens her mouth to speak.

"It's obviously it. But it must be because someone from another dorm wants to win this year and they're using dirty tactics by injuring competitors so they would be the last team standing at the Magift Tournament. Though this is just my input that I thought about just now." Glory theorizes. This had Riddle ponder deeply about her theory.

"Hmmm...could be....but which dorm?" Riddle assumes.

"They're targeting their rivals to up their standing in the magical shift tournament?" Ace ask curiously.