Black Rose

Black Rose is now out on PabPub! Grace your bookshelves, with this new riveting read.

https://pabpub.com/books/76/

First three chapters, available here on Wattpad.

•••

Blurb

Auspiciously talented singer and teen female idol, Ames Amell has arrived at the defining point of his career that is highly volatile and delicate, much to his dismay. For the first time in three years since stepping into the spotlight, he feels caged and overwhelmed as a result of the constraints attached to the famed lifestyle.

Free spirited Nigerian belle, Teniola Olaide who is spending the summer with relatives in New York after completing highschool, has never felt more liberated in her entire life. Her sole intent is to have a magnificent holiday, void of all hormonal complications, but things spiral out of control when she permits a decision of apparent irrelevance.

The resulting consequence is the collision of two distinct worlds of high contrast that eventually brings about initial distaste amongst these two people, but somewhere along the path of their emotional-fueled escapade, strong feelings sublime—feelings that threaten to bring about huge losses, especially to Ames, who is vulnerable to losing everything he's ever worked for in his career.