2

Jungkook POV :
A week had passed and that taehyung guy wouldn't get off my mind  , i know him for a year but we never talked . I went to jin for breakfast and I set with others at the table ,he came to us and his head was always down .
Jungkook: " the usual please ". He nodded .
Namjoon: " did you just said please woah what happened to you ?!". I rolled my eyes .
Jungkook: " is it something big if I said please ?!".
Yoongi : " of course it is you are always rude ". I glared at him .
Namjoon : " tae bring me a fruit salad ".
Hoseok : " I will have coffee ". He nodded and wrote it down . I was looking at him but he has black under his eyes like he didn't sleep , and bruises everywhere. And it was a little difficult for him to write. I looked at my phone . He went to grab our orders then he came back , and put all and he went again .
The phone rung and he talked, but he froze and tears were falling down .
Taehyung: " but I-I don't have m-money y-you took them all ". He started shaking.
He listened then put the shop phone in his place . I was thinking how in hell he doesn't have a phone . I turned to look at the hyungs but they were already looking at taehyung.
Namjoon : " poor kid he is suffering". I looked at namjoon .
Jungkook: " what happens to him ?!".
Namjoon: " he never tells ". I looked down at my fruit salad I finished it and went to the register were he was looking down thinking.
Jungkook: " here your tip for serving us and not pulling it all over my tuxedo ". He wiped his tears and looked at the 100$ ( I don't know Korean money so please don't be mad :authornim) .
Taehyung: " thank you but that's too much , wait I give you something on the go ". He was going to go .
Jungkook: " don't.. take it ". I heard a small thanks from him and I went out .
Yoongi: " never seen you act like that ". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " never seen myself like that ". I went to my car and drive to my company.
Third person POV :
Hoseok : " something changed ". They nodded .
Namjoon : " maybe Taehyung is the cause".
Hoseok : " he never acted like that".
Yoongi : " taehyung is like an angel but jungkook is a big no no ". We laughed.
Haneul : " just tell him to not hurt him , he went in so much ".
Namjoon : " what do you mean ?!". They all looked at her .
Haneul : " he is abused by his father".
Yoongi : " no wonder he is wounded". They nodded .
Jin : " i was going to let him live here but he didn't want ".
We looked at taehyung who was cleaning the counters.
Taehyung POV :
I was cleaning the tables and counters and thinking that this 100$ will be taken from me soon and I will have nothing, he called me I gave him the shop phone number because he forced me . I was thinking about that Jungkook who gave me that tip and I smiled a little bit behind that strong and cold face he still has a warm heart .
Jin : " why are smiling all by yourself huh?!" I looked up and found haneul , jimin and Jin looking at me .
Taehyung: " oh nothing ".
Jimin : " we saw that Jungkook gave  you a tip ".
I nodded .
Taehyung: " yeah I was going to talk to you jin hyung , I will put the tip and take 20$ ". He looked at me .
Jin : " why ?!".
Taehyung: " he gave me 100$ hyung and I work here for you ". He flicked my forehead making me groan .
Jin : " the tips given is for you not for the shop but for your hard working ". I smiled and hugged him .
Haneul : " please don't show it to your father". I looked down , I will get beaten again for sure . I nodded and went to continue my journey.
When it was the end of my day it was already 17:00 pm I pulled my backpack and went to jin office.
Taehyung: " Jin hyung it the end of my shift ". He smiled to me .
Jin : " you worked hard". He hugged me I waved and went out . Walking to hell .
When I arrived, I opened the door but was met with a hard punch in the face I stumbled back .
Dad : " where is the money ?!".
Taehyung: " I-I dont h-have". He kicked me again in the stomach.
Dad : " you are working so probably you will have you piece of shit ". I shook my head and he came and started taking my bag . He searched and he found the tip .
Dad : " oh you don't have huh you son of a bitch ". He slapped me hard making my lip sliced and blood run down of it .
Taehyung: " I-it's mine i worked for it". He slapped me again .
Dad : " you running your mouth now , let's see if you talk when I fuck you ". He grabbed my hair and started walking everything stopped is he going to do  it again . I grabbed his hand twisted it and run to the door and run out it was really cold but I wouldn't let him do it again ,I run and run never looked back , I didn't even know where I was going , so now I'm homeless. I shivered of cold I was really hungry and I don't have money I didn't eat since the breakfast. I have nothing.
I walked and walked looking at the stores . Then I passed a luxurious restaurant and my stomach started growling I stoped at a window and looked inside the door and tears fell like a river . Just a piece of bread will end my growling stomach I looked down and started walking again .
" hey , stop ". I turned around and found the man who gave me tip Jungkook the famous CEO just like I heard from Jin and jimin , they said he is rich and have everything lucky guy , and they said he has a son , his wife should be happy to have him a well known CEO and a famous one his parents is surely proud of him .
I lowered my head and shivers run to my body since I don't have a jacket . He walked to me and stopped in front of me .

————————to be continued—————-