Meals and Make-overs

Ever since Lala received an invitation, she got lots lessons from her mother. She taught her about the manners and some compliments to impress the others. She had learned them before but her mother has to make sure she really had learned them.

After a few tiresome lessons Lala went straight back to her room, stressed. She quickly sat down to her bed, causing a soft thud. Thinking about earlier, she never get along with the lessons for nobles such as manners and etiquette.

'Maybe the original Lala was a natural. Since Livia, the villainess, is a snooty-brat... maybe her personality came from her mother, which is me. All snooty, fancy pants are a natural to being fancy. Well, can't help it. I'm supposed to be me, not her.'

Lala made a point after thinking about it.

The tea party will be held on Sunday, which will be 2 days from now. Lala constantly got more and more advices from her mother.

...

It was the day of the tea party. At the hour of 7, Lala woke up for breakfast, she went to the dining area. She saw the good food at the table. While munching on her bread, her mother came by with a satisfied face. By means 'Satisfied', it's a I-was-the-one-who-taught-this-girl face.

A few hours after breakfast, she called Nana to help her. But first, a bath is needed. Nana prepared her a nice, soothing bath water in the wooden tub and scented with herbs and flowers.

Now that Lala smelled flowery, she wore a bath robe but she needs her hair to dry. Nana wrapped her hair with towel to soak the water from it.

In her room, she sat on stool in front of her mirror while Nana is brushing her hair. It was still wet but as she brush, water droplets would fall from it. When the hair is dried, she styled it like her usual looks.

Nana took a hanged dress from the closet and helped Lala to wear it. It was more glamorous than the usuals but the colour is still the same, in the hue of blue. No matter what, Lala likes to wear anything blue.

Facing a full body mirror, she looked stunning for a 10 year old.

"Your grace, it's time for Lunch. After that, we need to depart." Nana reminded her.

"Yes, Nana." They went to the dining area again. Lala ate quite a few. Her mother came by to remind her about her advices.

Their carriage ride was there. They need to leave now unless they wanted to be late.

Until then, Lala was ready to meet new friends.

To be continued...

Im sorry, this is all i can think of :3

(Note: Sorry for the delay update. I got hooked into reading the manga, "Haikyu!!". I never had time to write. But, it's almost 10K reads =D

Also, In the chapter: "The Truth 2", I have some small edits which is quite important. Albert never divorced her, he actually cheated on her. He made his mistress as his own wife.)