12.

I landed my ship and clambered out. I braced myself before walking through the front door. When I entered, Ceth and Fiolla greeted me.

"How was your day off, Delta?" Fiolla asked.

"Yeah, um, it was fine."

Fiolla was pottering about the kitchen area and Ceth was at the table, reading a book or something.

"Um. I need to talk to you both. About something that's been on my mind, for a while now."

Fiolla turned to me and looked concerned.
"Oh, what is it dear?"

I didn't say anything. I just simply stepped forward, to the little wooden table and placed down my lightsaber, for them both to see.

"Where did you get that?" Ceth asked, putting down his book.

"It's mine." I replied.

"It's yours!?" Ceth exclaimed in shock.

"I've been trying to think of a way to tell you without causing too much of a shock, but i t's probably best I just say it how it is. Before I came to Tatooine, I was a Jedi Knight, trained by the Jedi Order in the arts of the Jedi ways and the Force, on Coruscant. My brother was also a Jedi Knight, but unfortunately, he was killed whilst we were out on a mission on Kashyyk."

They both just looked at me. Completely silent.

"I came to Tatooine because I had to run away, distance myself from the Jedi Order."

"Why? Did you do something wrong?" Fiolla asked. She had to take a seat. She held her hand on her chest as she looked up at me. I sensed that they were both nervous and puzzled.

"Yes. But I didn't mean to. I unintentionally caused the death of a man that I considered to be a threat to the public and the Monarchy on Alderaan. I was put on trial and the Chancellor and prosecutors thought that the dead man was innocent. Personally, I thought and still think they're wrong and should've have looked further into the case. If I could go back and do things different, I would. I never ever wanted to bring harm upon another being. But I did."

"What were you charged with?" Ceth quietly asked.

I lowered my head before speaking.
"They said I was guilty of murder and...they put me...they sentenced me to death." My voice began to crack as I got a little chocked up. Fiolla gasped a little at my revelation.
"I wasn't safe there anymore, on Coruscant, I had to get away; nobody trusted me. Even my own Master, he turned his back on me when I needed his help, when I needed guidance."

"So...you ran away. But why Tatooine of all places?" Ceth chuckled. The chuckle in his voice reassured me that he wasn't angry or scared, I sensed that he was fairly at ease.

"I don't know if I'm honest. It's far away from Coruscant and it was a fresh start. Somewhere the Jedi Order wouldn't expect me to go."

"What about the ship, I'm guessing you stole that, would it not have a tracker?" He asked.

"Yes I did steal it." I giggled.
"But I disabled the tracking system immediately. I essentially disappeared without a trace."

"I've been here a little over a year now, and I've heard nothing. The Jedi Order hasn't come after me like I expected them to." I explained.

Fiolla still looked a little shocked and I sensed a bit of worry about her.
"Why didn't you tell us any of this sooner?" She asked.

"Because I know that there are people who don't agree with the Jedi ways or the Jedi Order. I was nervous as to how you would both react. I was worried that you'd report me to someone; have me taken away."