3

Jungkook POV :
I was having dinner alone since my son was staying with my parents for 2 days  they went in a small vacation in an island, so I had to go out to eat . I was munching but a figure stopped and it was the same guy who's name is Taehyung, he had bruises in the face and he was shivering. Since I can see him but he can't the windows are reflected. I stopped eating and run out because he was going to walk away .
Jungkook: " hey , stop". He turned around and wiped his face .like he was crying.
Taehyung: " h-hello sir j-Jungkook". He looked down .
Jungkook: " what are you doing out without a jacket ?!". He looked up a little.
Taehyung: " to take fresh air ". I know he is lying. I pulled my jacket and put it on him , he looked down .
Jungkook: " did you eat ?!". He looked down grabbing the jacket hardly.
Taehyung: " yes I did thank you mister Jungkook, I will get going ". He was about to pull the jacket off but I put it again on him .
Jungkook: " didn't they tell you is not good lying to people ". He lowered his head .
Taehyung: " s-sorry sir ". I lifted his head with my finger.
Jungkook: " call me Jungkook, and look up when you talk ". He nodded , I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me inside the restaurant. But he stopped me .
Taehyung: " I don't have money". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " don't worry it's on me". I pulled him again .
We set down and a servant came to us .
Servant : " sir ! You want anything else?! ". I looked up and nodded .
Jungkook: " yes give me the menu". She nodded and went to bring it , I was just looking at him he was looking down ,I never saw him looking up . The servant came and gave me the menu .
Jungkook: " here choose what ever you like". He grabbed the menu and widen his eyes .
Jungkook: " don't worry about the prices ". He nodded .
Taehyung: " I want salad, thank you". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " salad is for kids , bring italien pizza and spaghetti ". He looked up .
Taehyung: " that's too much , it's so expensive ". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " I told you to not look at the prices ". He looked down .
Taehyung: " thank you again". A tear fell from his eyes , then he wiped it . He is broken or something, a thing about him it just pulling me to him since the first day I saw him ,it was one day he was walking and he bumped to me , he said sorry and run away , it's kind of protection he wants, I've never felt this kind of emotions . Even with my parents I'm cold to them a little bit . But my mom said that someone above all will melts me and I think he did for some reasons, I hook up with all girls and boys but I never felt this feelings and I'm kind ! which is unbelievable, I'm bisexual and my Friends are too . I looked at him and he was looking down with eyes puffed he looked tired but why I care . The servant came with plates he was looking at them like he never ate .
Jungkook: " come on eat before it's cold ". He nodded and pulled a slice of pizza and he started eating slowly.
Taehyung: " thank you ". He keeps on thanking me which is something new to me .
Jungkook: " that's fine , eat ". He nodded and ate almost all his pizza and a little his spaghetti. I called the servant.
Jungkook: " bring orange juice ". She nodded and left. He looked up when he met my eyes he looked down .
The waitress came and put it beside him .
Jungkook: " here drink". He pulled the cup then put it in front of my mouth .
Taehyung: " please drink with me it's full". I looked at him , he is something else this person is not what I expected I put the straw inside my mouth and he smiled a little bit and I pulled it , and he drunk directly from it . After a moment we finished and we got up I walked before him but a little hand stopped me he pulled my shirt I turned to him .
Taehyung: " can ... can I have this take away please ?!". He looked like a kicked puppy .i called the servant and I told her which she quickly done that I went to the front door and the workers bowed to me . He stopped I looked at him confused .
Jungkook: " what ?!". He pointed at the register.
Taehyung: " s-shouldn't we pay?! ". The workers giggled at him making him blushes because he looks kinda cute .
Jungkook: " I'm the owner of this restaurant ". He widen his eyes and bowed at me I walked out and he followed after waving at the workers . He pulled the jacket and gave it to me .
Taehyung: " I'm sorry to disturb you and thank you for dinner ". He bowed .
Jungkook: " I will drive you home ,it's late". He froze then spoke .
Taehyung: " you don't have to , I live just around the corner ". I looked at his eyes but something is telling me that he is lying , he looked down . Fidgeting with his fingers . I nodded .
Jungkook: " okay then , goodnight". He waved and started walking.
I went to my car my driver bowed to me ,I went inside .
Jungkook: " follow that person". He nodded and we were far from a figure walking but he didn't stop walking

 he went to a small alley  there is a little light there , my driver stopped and I gets out , went to that alley , small sobbing sounds were heard and I went there and he was like a sitting ball his head on his legs , and his legs over his chest

he went to a small alley there is a little light there , my driver stopped and I gets out , went to that alley , small sobbing sounds were heard and I went there and he was like a sitting ball his head on his legs , and his legs over his chest . I walked slowly to not make noises.
Jungkook: " is it here were you live ,around the corner ?!". He flinched and wiped his tears . He got up .
Taehyung: " I will s-stay here f-for a bit". I grabbed his hand and started walking
Jungkook: " stop lying, it's obvious". He looked down . I pulled his hand , they were so cold and he was shaking a little from cold , I pulled him to the car .
Jungkook: " drive  ". The driver nodded but taehyung was nervous.
Taehyung: " where are we going?!". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " home ". And we drove to my house .
—————