18. Hands From LGD

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I could feel myself tangling in this unfortunate fate as Filia (Firewatch) and I fall to the hands of the Reunion. I forgot the fact that when there is a Reunion member around, there is definitely other members hiding, waiting for the perfect opportunity to ambush.

[Following W until here is a hustle, but it seems her tracking device is accurate as ever] - Talulah

The Reunion leader sat at the other side of the table seeping tea while closing her eyes to focus on the taste.

Not surprising since she is a tea lover.

[Releasing us is not too much to ask] - (Y/N)

[It is too much, the Reunion needs you to balance out the doctor count against Rhodes Island] - Talulah

The current Rhodes Island only have one doctor, from her words seems like they do not have a doctor to begin with. It is sad that they do not have proper medical checkup, if I assume that the Reunion is lacking in a health division.

[The Reunion doesn't have a doctor?] - (Y/N)

[Spot on. Our medical situation is dire, with only paramedics available under our belt] - Talulah

Despite under that cold mask she have, her heart cares about the people under her flag. A leader wound not be one without care within their actions.

The death toll could be high considering the limited reach they have. Regardless of that, they tried to reach for their goal of equality between non-infected and the infected.

[I believe that you still remember the Reunion's goal?] - Talulah

[My memories are still intact, there is no need to refresh] - (Y/N)

[Do you think she have told you all of her pasts?] - Talulah

[.....I] - (Y/N)

Right at that moment, I knew I could not confirm it.

Am I doubting my understanding about her? Yes, I should be because I felt like it was my fault for not noticing that, she might carry a heavier past than mine... Now thinking about her, she saying, 'help me' truly did reach his heart as if seeing a fallen maiden.

[You can ask her later about it] - Talulah

Filia (Firewatch) right now is being held in another room in her own workshop, interrogated by Crow. I am worry about her as I am equally worry about myself.

[I know what happened to your step-father, and I'm sorry for your loss] - Talulah

[There is no need to, I think I should be happy that he doesn't have to go through this torturous life anymore] - (Y/N)

I could feel her frown to my words as she stood up and look down on me.

[Tortuous life? It seems our opinion is a match with each other] - Talulah

[But our ideals are different] - (Y/N)

She walk towards a window and fixated her eyes outside before the moonlight shines behind her. As if it was a staged just for her appearance.

[Ideals are meant to be eliminated, and one will stand above all to prove their rights] - Talulah

[If one ideal is left, there is no other to share with] - (Y/N)

I spoke out my response.

Brushing out other ideals are deemed impossible to me because as long as there are other people alive, other ideals will not cease to exist.