Q&A Answered

Question: will you tell us later on in the story what's going on with the blackening and the blood on her soul and what effects that will have on her? And is the "heroine" soul black?

Answer: The blackening of her soul does play into the story later on, as taking any life is never a good thing and she has basically been playing executioner to those that are bad. The "Heroine" currently may be a two-faced fake white lotus but she has not exactly done anything in this life besides bully... as of yet. However, I can tell you that in the future her soul becomes quite tainted.. far more than our protagonist. Hence the reason she has to be stopped. Also her name is Angeline.

Question: Is there a set male lead? If there is, is it someone we have met or someone yet to be revealed?

Answer: I do not have a set male lead. The only part of my story that I am unsure of is who she will end up with in the end, or if she ends up with anyone at all. I can tell you for sure that the person will not be Fafnir or Alnwick. As much as I adore Fafnir, I have already promised him to another. Plus they are more of familial love. I think at this point there will only be minor characters and one more character that I would consider a big deal to be introduced later. However, that person is definitely not her love interest. Let us just say he plays a large role in the "heroine" almost destroying the world.

The current choices for her love life are Alistar, Alaric, Thadeous, Caspian, Kieran, and Gabriel (Since I am so unsure of who she picks I may let people vote, or if a person comments a specific person they like I may write different endings for each guy. Like have a last chapter that is the "ending" and then have little epilogues that branch off to different guys.)

However there are two alternate endings to what I stated above: One being she ends up with none of them and they all become good friends uniting the kingdoms and whatnot through their trials and tribulations, or two she ends up with Death, yup I'm talking about that emotionless block of ice that you have only met twice.

Question: Will Lil red be interested in someone or will she bend to the "yuri" side?

Answer: I guess this plays into the previous question but I will answer it separately. I never thought about having her bend, but if I did Olive would make a cute girlfriend. I'm not against same-sex couples, I just had not imagined Morgianna as one. She has not really expressed interest in anyone in the story but I planned to have Olive as her cheerleader later in school who tried to push her out of her comfort zones and go for one or all of the capture targets. Telling her how none of what happened in the game is the same so she should live life. As an office lady I wanted her to be a little pervert who just wants to see her favorite characters get in relationships after reading all the routes. (If by the end of the story you wish to see her end up with Olive I will write an alternate ending where she gets the girl.)

Question: Will morgianna's "time watcher" have any significant part of the story, like an important role for the balance of the world or something?

Answer: later she will use that ability to see places that are about to be attacked. As there will be mass amounts of lives lost in those areas people's time of death will all be munched together. For the most part, she doesn't use it as she grew up having no choice but to see when someone will die, but once the "heroine" becomes the villain she has no choice but to use it to find her and ___________. (He has not been introduced yet but he will be the major bad guy, I have not decided on his name but I have 5 to pick from) her ability ties into her ancestry.

Question: When will Morgianna and the crown prince meet?

Answer: She has met almost all of the crown princes up to this point. Gabriel(angel) is friends with her brother and has been to her house multiple times. Alaric(vampire) and Alistar(demon) have had her sit with them during a party.  She even used Alaric for her magic test. Kieran(werewolf) has not met her in human form but he has probably had the most interaction with her in his wolf form. Thadeous(fae) talked to her for a moment outside in the garden during her debut. Alistar and Thadeous were also around for the necromancer portion. That only leaves Caspian(merman) which she will have a little interaction within 5 chapters. He did not reach out to her before as he was told she was a dunce in magic by Alaric during her debut.

I actually have 5 chapters ready to be released but I don't want to release them all at once

I actually have 5 chapters ready to be released but I don't want to release them all at once. I may do one today and then 2 each day after.