•|105|•

Lauren Monique

"You're just letting him go?!" Vivian shouts confusedly

"Yes" I nod helping Delilah fix her clothes "go brush your teeth then you can go play with Sienna"

"I wanna play with baby blue" Delilah frowns

"He's getting his diaper changed, you have to wait"

"Lauren!" Vivian yells shaking my shoulders "why are you letting him leave? After you raised hell for him to stay your letting him go?"

"Because he feels guilty for Angelo's death, he blames himself for it. Elijah thinks that if he had gone back the day he was supposed he could've prevent it from happening. That man was one of his best friends, how could I ever ask him to stay?" sitting on the bed I waited for Tiana to bring me my baby, I could hear Squirt crying all the way from his room. "Go with him"

"What?" Vivian questions

"Go back to Italy with him, I doubt he'll talk but he'll still need someone there for him to lean on. Him and Alex have already started preparing for his funeral, I want you to go and be the shoulder Elijah cries on since I can't go"

"Will you be okay here with the kids?"

"Duh, their my kids" scoffing I rolled my eyes, frowning I watched Tiana come in holding Squirt as far away from her face as possible. "Why are you holding my baby like that?"

"Because he pooped and peed all over me" Tiana whines putting him in my arms. "If having kids means getting pooped on, I don't want any"

"Why did you do your Titi like that?" chuckling I held him upwards watching him burst into a fit of laughter.

"Mama" Delilah frowns hugging herself, standing in front of me. "where's Dada?"

"Um I don't know, I'll text him" picking up my phone I went to out message thread and asked him to come upstairs. "he's coming"

"She isn't going to handle it well when she finds out he's leaving again or the fact that I'm going as well" Vivian sighs glancing at me before going to her room

Shit I haven't thought of that

"Baby blue" Delilah says tugging his leg gently "I'm sissy, say Dee Dee! Say Dee Dee, say it!"

"He can't, at least not now" smiling I laid Squirt in his bouncer, he seemed to busy giggling at Delilah.

Elijah walked into the room slowly, looking up from the ground his red puffy eyes met mines.

"Come here, Papa" opening my arms I gestured for him to move forward into the room.

Slowly he made it across the room, slumping in my arms he cried quietly onto my shoulder wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You shouldn't grieve alone, I'm here for you so come to me when you need to cry or just be held and told I love you" pulling away I wiped his tears pecking his lips. "I'm your partner in everything, come to me with these kind of things"

Nodding he sniffles softly, laying his head on my shoulder.

"He was one of my best friends, Babe" Elijah whispers "I should've been there for him"

"You couldn't have known that was going to happen, don't blame yourself"

"But sti—"

"But nothing, you were already in a tight situation with me going into labor. We both know how bad you wanted to be there for the birth of our first kid, if you had known everything you know now do you think you would've changed anything you've done?"