Chapter 25

Jennie's POV

"Ch-Chu... I was just kidding. I r-really didn't mean to-." My stammering exhibition was halted when she crashed her lips in mine. I barely had the time to cooperate with her if she didn't pull back again. I was about to say something again when she kissed me once again but this time a bit slower. Although she hungrily explored my mouth with her tongue.

When did she enter my mouth exactly? I have no clue.

"You're gonna be punished, Kim." She says after parting from me and how she licked her lips and said my last name was enough to make my south burn with desire and wet with anticipation.

She pushed me down to my bed and crashed her body in mine. Leaving no space between us. Her eyes were as dark as the night and mine as well, I suppose. The desire of us being together was so strong that I think we won't even think twice about the decision that we're about to make.

"Shit, Chu..." I groaned when she kissed me again. Too aggressively if I say so myself.

"Shush." She firmly grabbed my thigh when I lifted it and pushed it down deliberately before she squeezed it earning a pained whimper from me. Although, it's good pain.

"Did you just shush me?" I asked between my heavy breaths and tried to contain a moan when she trailed her mouth from my jaw to my neck.

"Well, yes. Got a problem?" She looked at me straight in the eyes with a challenging smirk.

"N-no."

"Good then. I thought you were complaining." She then continued to explore my neck. Biting it once in awhile leaving a mark if she had the guts to and, of course, I couldn't stop the whimpers and stifled moans going out of my mouth.

"Chu..." I sighed when her hand entered my shirt. Grazing my stomach with her nails. Her hand was getting nearer and nearer onto my mounds that it's making me crazy. She was doing it too slowly and the way she nibbles the skin of my neck just got me even crazier.

But then she suddenly stops and lifted her body from mine. I groaned and frowned when she was about to get off me. I caught her arm and pulled her back on top of me. She looked confused but I'm wasting no time with her.

I kissed her. Gently this time and she responded without a second to waste. We pulled apart and smiled at each other like stupid idiots even though we're horny af.

"I want you, Jisoo. And I won't regret anything whatsoever when this ends." I cupped face and caressed it as though it was a precious jewel.

"I do too. But isn't this gonna be complicated. I mean, my parents are sick like fucking sick and I don't want you to be part of a family that has a load of crap in it." She reached for my hand on her face and squeezed it lightly. I shook my head and smiled lovingly.

"We already talked about this. We're in this together. And if ever your family does hurt you again or treat you again like shit, just abandon them. My family will surely welcome you and Jin with open arms." I reassured her with a peck in the lips that will most likely burst out the butterflies in her stomach.

"Why are you so perfect?"

"I don't know. Why am I?"

We laughed but then remembering that we were still in a position where we're about to fuck and our cores were hurting like hell, we smirked at each other for confirmation.

"Are you really ready for this?" She asks when her nails dug into my skin again when her hand entered my shirt again. I bit my lower lip and nodded for an answer. Her eyes were burning with desire and pleading that my center was getting wetter and wetter by the second. "I don't want that kind of answer, Jennie." She dug her bails deeper earning a moan or a whimper, whatever, from me.

"Y-yes." I answered and she smirked at me.

Gosh, can she just get this over with without being so hot? I might release myself right here and now if she doesn't start with me soon.

"You want me to fuck you or make love with you, Jennie." I moaned shortly hearing such vulgar words unleash from her sexy mouth. And having that sensual tone and movements wasn't helping the state that I am right now. "The answer better be the better one."

I finally admit that I love this side of Jisoo. So demanding and dominant. Having had the chance to see this side of her is like a wish come true that has consequences. Being bold really helped me say my answer.

"Do both, will ya?" I smiled a wholesome lot when she laughed but then her expression changed into a beast-like one. The one that says, "I'm gonna fuck you out of your mind and soul and you might not walk by tomorrow."

"Your wish is my command."

...