Meghan Thee Pony

"It's my birthday!" Meg tweets in her Instagram live video

"It's my birthday!" Meg tweets in her Instagram live video. "Finally 26 and you can't tell me shit."

"Meghan! Go get dressed! You already late.. Ne gon' beat my ass." Rod complained.

"Damn alright. I got to go. Don't forget it's my birthday and I'm finally 26!" Meg ended the live and proceeded to get dressed in her first outfit of the night.

She slipped on this light blue jumper like suit with a cape hanging from the wanes down. It also had crystals from the shoulder to the waist in the front and back.

Jayla made sure that Meg's hair was okay before accessorizing her with earrings to match the crystals on her outfit and a ring.

"Beautiful." Rod said looking at her in awe.

"Thank you. Now come on before Ne beat our ass."

"Oh we have to blind fold you." Jayla smiled pulling it out.

"You gon' fuck up my makeup and Ion like that." Meg frowned.

"It won't, I promise." Jayla said before putting it on her.

"I just might knock Ne ass out." Meg mumbled as they got in the car.

The ride to the O was long because Rod wanted to fake as if he was lost which put Meg even more on edge

"They playing my song and I smell chicken." Meg sniffed the air as they walked in. "Southern girl in me I ain't afraid to catch a case."

Jayla took the blindfold off and everybody yelled 'surprise!'

Meg looked around at everyone she invited plus some of the kids and other people who worked there.

"Oh guys! I'm about to cry." she stomped her feet patting her eyes.

"Look at the banner I made you bae!" Tyson said excitingly pointing at the banner that read 'Happy Birthday Meghan Thee Pony'.

"How cute. I like it." she smiled.