Chapter 40 : For Me & You

good day lovely ppl, i just want to say that i might not be able to update tomorrow because you know what happens on apr 18 & 19 lmao, i cant believe im having my first bts con thru screens so yea... anyways, i'll still try my best to post one chapter tomorrow & on sunday. i also posted an announcement on my message board, so if you have the time kindly check it! thank uuu and drink your vitamins !

☆☆☆

After four days, I've received tons of voicemails and messages from Jungkook and his friends. Most of them are just messages asking where I am, or if I'm okay, nothing special.

I needed time to think about what happened these past few days. I thought she was the one who followed me the other night but I don't have any proofs of that. But how did I not have any single clue that she has an ulterior motive against me?

What are the signs that I missed aside from calling me muffin? Because of her, she ruined my special love for that bread.

I was so furious that I wished that I'll never get to see her face ever again. I'm weak, I know that, but I'm not going to hesitate at punching her in the face with my boney fist.

Today, Jungkook's voicemail got my attention to the point that I'm already taking a bath to pay a visit to their house. He told me that the case was already settled and my ears can't believe what it just heard.

He won a case against his aunt in a span of four days. How did it happen that it only took him four days?

He told me he has connections, his family has connections. I never thought they're that big.

I didn't tell him that I'm coming over. I've come up with a conclusion to leave things the way they should be.

If Jungkook knows that I'm a guy, then it'll be a piece of information that I'm going to protect for the rest of my life. I'm worried that his fear for us women might return if he will know my true identity and I can't afford that to happen ever again.

Besides, I'm returning to Seattle for college in January, I won't be staying here for long anymore. It's time to cut ends and I should enjoy the bits of it while I still have time.

I'm not going to let an old hag ruin my relationships with people who treat me as a friend.

I chose a thick shirt layered with a sweatshirt and another coat before wrapping a scarf around my neck. For my legs, I chose two leggings underneath a thick pants. As for my footwear, since all I have for winter basically screams women I checked my dad clothes but nothing fits me. Therefore, I stick with my sneakers.

I used the backdoor of our house to go outside. It's always a habit of mine to circle around the Jeon's house from behind before knocking onto their doors. Just in case someone sees me, at least they saw me coming from a different direction.

The cold weather slows me down, but I managed to walk as fast as I can.

"You have a thing for backdoors, don't you?" I stopped at my tracks upon hearing a familiar voice. I looked at him and he is holding a stick of cigarette in between his two fingers.

"Yoongi! What are you doing here?" I asked with a face that is unsure of what to do if he questions me.

"I should be the one asking you that question," He stands up, his hands inside the pockets of his jacket.  "We've been contacting you for days and you're going to show up at Jungkook's backdoor." He tossed the remains of his cigarette at the snow before stomping at it.