NANI?!

Ever just make a bad Fan Fic because of the coronavirus? Lul... i'm jealous of all you good writers.
___________________________________________

You woke up in the hospital, you assumed you were completely fine considering that your mana was at 100%. Why did everything I do have to use mana? You thought, clearly angry and confused.

You shrugged it off as you noticed a familiar blonde hair to the side of you. "Finally up?" Bakugos crimson eyes were staring at you, he looked almost...worried? Pssssh No.

Your slowly laughed.

"What?" Bakugo asked confused.

"For a second there, I thought you were worried about me."

"Whats that supposed to mean Dumbass?"

"Oh nothing," you shrugged, "About time you stopped yelling though."

His face turned into a glare, "Would you like me to start yelling?!"

"No. Absolutely not."

His face became relaxed, though he did look a little stiff. "Are you ok?" You asked.

He looked at you again, "Sorry."

"NANI?! WAIT HOLD UP! LET ME GET MY PHONE!" you grabbed your phone out of your inventory and put it on video. "Ok now repeat that." You said, your eyes sparkling.

"What!? No. Get lost loser." He said standing up quickly.

"Ohhhh come on! Please???" You said giving him a pleading look.

"No."

A tear slid down your cheek, "Oh please~ Master~" you said slowly letting your eyelashes flutter. Your face went red, 'Why the fUcK WOULD I SAY THAT!????' Eyeing your passive seduction skill, it didnt...You felt your soul leaving your body.

"Never mind please ignore anything that came out of my mouth..." I said, dying from embarresment.

Bakugo stared at me in amusement, "Never do that again."

I nodded, trying to cleanse my mind.

"I knew you had multiple quirks..."

"eh?"

"You pulled out your phone from midair."

Realization hit me. Oh my god...I did. "That was one of my...Magic tricks! Yeah took some classes and everything." You said, scratching the back of your head and sweat dropping.

"Dont lie to me, im not fucking stupid."

You shrunk, hiding yourself under the covers.

"Im not lying I do have one quirk...it just as multiple abilities." Your voice was muffled, "Please don't tell anyone"

"I see.." your blanket was suddenly ripped off.

"OI whats the big idea?"

"FIGHT ME BITCH, AND ACTUALLY FIGHT ME!"

——————————-

Its been what, two days since we last battled? You were standing 20 feet apart from bakugo who was stretching.

"Im going to smoke your ass." I said, getting in a fighting position.

Bakugo smirked, "yeah right." He said, his hands already lighting small explosions.

"Alright then...Lets fight!"

You let your mana flow around you, your eyes glowing a dark red. Bakugo launched himself at you. "DIE!"

You teleported behind him, swinging your fist at his face, he launched an explosion, blocking your vision. You hit the ground instead, the ground collapsing in a wave. A huge crater left in its wake.

"Darn...I was hoping to hit you." You said, an devilish smile appearing on your face. 'Ahh I remember this feeling...'

Bakugo launched himself at you again, you could feel the heat of his explosions, see the sweat glistening off his biceps, you weren't going to lie. He was hot.

You lifted up your hand, flicking your finger and sending a slash of wind at bakugo. He barely dodged, a cut laced his cheek, blood trailing down onto his neck.

"Tsk." He said, "A perfectly good shirt too."

You smiled even wider, the feeling of battle, you loved it. You hadnt had a real fight since fighting with all might, you had forgotten how amazing it was. To let loose.

"I dont think you should be worrying about your shirt right now bakugo." You said teleporting to the side of him, punching him in the face. He went flying.

You relaxed, its all over. But before you could fully rest, a blast hit your back, "Fuck." 'I let my guard down.' You went to counter attack but you were hit from above. 'When did he-' you couldn't stop it, you launched your shield, your mana was nearly empty, you needed to end this and fast.

A crack echoced through the air, and you were hit with yet another explosion. You coughed, it was hard to breathe, he broke through your shield?! No. That punch should have knocked him out, this wasnt bakugo.

You used your wind quirk to move the smoke away, and then used your search quirk to find bakugo, he hadnt moved. He was probaly knocked out, so who had attacked?

You spotted a figure in the distance, and your eyes widened.

Name: Unknown
Quirk: All for One
Level: 435

Error cannot access stats too low of level

Oh dear lord. "Who are you?!" You said, getting into a fighting stance. "You obviously came here to do something so get on with it."

The man walked to you slowly, he had a black tux on and his mouth was covered by a mask, as he got closer you could see that his eyes we covered by skin.

"Wow, you look disgusting, you should probably get that checked." You said, probably not best to anger your opponants though. Especially one 400 levels above you.

You gulped, and stepped back, your mana was only at 22% and you wouldn't be able to fend him off. You thought through your choices before teleporting to bakugo and quickly scooped him up in your arms, trying to teleport away. You couldn't. "What the-"

You hit the ground next to you, gasping for air a hand was held to your throat. You couldnt move and could only watch as the man got closer to your face.

"Interesting...A gamer quirk, childish but very powerful." He said, his voice was raspy and low.

You couldnt speak as his pointer finger grew into a needle. "W—hat are yo— doing-" he pressed the needles to your neck, penetrating through your skin.

Your body began to feel hot, its burned. It hurt..you could no longer think, everything went blurry, but you could do nothing. How did I become so powerless?

Error. You have been infected with a curse. You will not be able to dispel it until mana is at 100%

Do to curse effects mana will not be able to replenish under Your command

Intruder alert, your body is being taken over...Error

Error...

Wow my quirk is useless.

————————————-

AHAH CliffHanger Bitches! Sorry I feel like Bakugo is becoming a bit ooc but thats fine.
Anyway, little twist to the plot. Hope you all get infected with the coronavirus! See ya soon peasants!

Word count 1109