Happy 16th Birthday, Chief!

"What do you mean you are letting them take you to Tartus!?"

There was a hiss from Anima's side from the loud sound in her ear. Izuku sighed and motioned for Jester to sit down, which he did.

"I have a plan. In Tartus, I plan to make contact with the villain All For One."

"All For One?" Dad inquired. "You mean the man who almost killed All Might himself?" Izuku nodded. "Yes. I want to break him out."

"First off, why? That is completely irrational. Second off, how? That is almost impossible in Tartus."

Izuku raised a finger. "Almost impossible but not impossible. Not now that we have Kurogiri."

"If that were true," Doom interjected, bouncing Rena on his knee, "then why didn't Kurogiri bust the man out of Tartus when he was first captured."

"I have two theories for that," Izuku replied. "Due to his multitude of quirks, All For One was able to keep his body alive for centuries. However, his defeat against All Might left him weak and with the quirk suppressants used at Tartus, he is most likely unable to survive without the machines that they have hooked up to him. Kurogiri could not simply go in there and take him with him. However now All For One has gained back his strength a little, I believe he will be able to live off of them."

"And your second theory?" Grimlin asked.

"Remember when Kurogiri joined us? He said that All For One was oppressive and only followed him and Shigaraki out of fear for All For One's power. He didn't help because he didn't want to be under that oppression anymore."

"And you think he will agree to help you get All For One out?" Izuku nodded. "I do. All For One will still be weakened from lack of his quirk use and only the machines keeping him alive. He will still need time to rejuvenate. By the time we will actually use him, we will be deep in the war and that is when All For One should be fully ready and will be forced to act if he wants to keep his name and plan to take over the world."

"That is highly based on probability," interjected Dad. "We cannot be sure your timing is spot on." Izuku nodded. "That is why we only have a month after we break him out to start the war." Everyone paused. There was a sharp intake of breath from Anima's side. "A month..." Bubblegum breathed out. Izuku nodded. He took a deep breath, which was hard to do with his labored breathing anyways. "It seems impossible but I know it is not. We are already almost ready. Based on how this attack goes, that is our judgment factor. We can do this, I believe in us and in the Quirkless Rejects." They all looked at each other, then at Izuku.

"And we trust you, Chief Deku," Grimlin said, purposefully using his commanding title. "We trust your calculations and your faith in us. We will support you always."

Izuku felt like that should have made him happy, and he is sure that he felt it somewhere, but now it felt like words going in and out. Insanity came knocking at the back of his chest again. Accept it, accept it. You can allow yourself this little thing and feel emotions again. You just have to let go, Izuku. Let go of all that sanity holding you back.

"Chief?" He snapped out of his musings and realized he had been staring off into space, even if they could not see his eyes. He shook his head. "S- sorry. Yes, thank you." He ignored the worried looks they exchanged. "I will announce this to the branch leaders tomorrow and the members here the next day." Izuku stood up. He got lightheaded, as usual when he stands up from any position, but this time it hit much harder. Izuku stumbled backward and fell back into his chair.

"Chief?!" He took as deep a breath as possible and waited for his vision to clear. "Sorry..."

"Chief- no, Izuku," Bubblegum started, "you haven't been doing well since the... well, you know, since the three parts of you sort of... came together again?" Izuku sighed. He put his head in his hands and his elbows on his knees.