T H I R T E E N

Seth Salvatore

" Don, we have a problem. " Dean announcer rushing into my office.

" What now? " I snapped pouring more rum into my glass.

Alana had given me enough headache for the day. That woman was quite a handful. And, she just befriended with the most annoying creature on earth, my cousin.

Those two together would make the dream team.

" Someone attacked our weapon stock. "

" Then go find the bloody attacker and bring the bastard here. " I groaned.

Did anyone here even have a brain?

" Now? "

Was he dumb? or did he have a death wish?

" No, Dean. Let's wait until he killed us all first, take a seat and have a drink with me. " I said sending him my deadly glare.

Dean gulped before rushing out of the room. Bloody idiot.

" Are you on your man's period? " Brandon asked smirking.

" Shut the fuck up. My head is hurting. "

" Why? Because your wife just destroyed another one of your whore? " he chuckled.

" You know damn well that the girl is nothing to me, you were here, she throw herself at me when Alana walked in, and her father is not going to be happy with this. " I said rubbing my forehead.

" But, you let your wife have fun anyway. "

" Make this as her lesson. She should think before burst out like that. I want to show her the consequences of her reckless action. " I said.

" By letting the Vipers come after her? " Brandon asked looking at me like I was crazy.

" You know how it works, when you touch another mafia there will be consequences. An eye for an eye. I want her to learn how to think business before emotions. "

" And, what if she get hurt? " he asked.

" No one touches my wife. "

" Yeah no one touches my wife. " Brandon said.

I cocked my eyebrow at the dumbass I called my best friend.

" My wife not your wife. "

" Let a man dream. She's hot as fuck. Even hotter than when I saw her at your wedding. " he said.

" I am well aware. Stop calling her hot, fucker. "

" Do you think she killed her already? " Brandon asked sipping his glass of rum.

" Shit. They have been gone for way too long. Let's go to the cell. "

I hurried out of my office heading to the cell with Brandon running behind me trying to catch his breath. I had never noticed that my friend had short and tiny legs. Poor little Brandon.

We had fewer cells here than we did at our main base that located underground in the middle of London. We tortured and kept people in those cells, I personally arranged all kind of toys for torturing enemies and rats to get information.

" What did you just say? " Alana's voice boomed as we walked closer to the last cell.

" Your husband tastes amazing. Did he let you have a taste? " Talia Boston, the girl who were being tortured by my wife laughed like a crazy woman she was.

These dumbasses really were out here having death wishes.

" Alana. " I stated when we arrived at the cell's door.