Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"So let me get this straight-"

"You can't, Zane. You're gay like me." I cut Zane off.

"Shut your ugly ass up." Zane glared at me, to which I just grinned happily. "Anyways, so you basically tried to kill yourself, woke up in this world, and then met Ian. And Ian, you took a 17-year-old fox who you just met to your house to take care of him-"

"Hey, he seemed familiar to me ever since then... That's how these guys got to know that I found someone who looked like the Zavier we know..." Ian said.

"Fine fine..." Zane sighed. "And so, you, Zavier, suddenly got Ian as your boyfriend, and when you met Hailey and all, you suddenly started to feel that you already knew them. Right?"

"Mhm." I reply.

"Okay, and then on the day Taylor and Tyler came to Ian's house, yo somehow knew stuff about them that you weren't supposed to know as they never told you them, and this applies to the others, yes?"

"Yep."

"We're so glad to see you, Zavie." My dad smiled.

"Yeah, we are." My mom agreed.

"Me too..." I sighed.

"I have some doubts..." Suddenly, Jayden spoke up. All of us looked at him, And I raised one of my eyebrows.

"What is it?" Tyler asked.

"Well, in our world, only Zavier died... yet you guys got transported from your world. How did that work?" He asked my family.

"Well... it's weird, so to speak..." Mom said.

"We just... woke up one day... in this house. Everything was the same. There was no difference actually, the only thing different was the fact that we became walking, talking foxes..." Dad answered.

"And you guys just... went on with it?" Hailey questioned.

"I guess that's a way to say it." Zane said. "We were questioning everything... whether this was all just a dream, whether we were going crazy... but something made us adjust very quickly, and we just... went on with it, as you say."

"But back in our world you guys died, right? Did you just wake up after that?" I asked them.

"Yep... one second we were getting crashed by a car... and in the next second... we woke up... here." Mom replied.

"If so, then what happened to the family from our world?" Corey asked.

"I think... they got transported to our world. I think that after our Zavier died, they got transported to our world... like the whole lot of them, I guess? This is very confusing..." Zane grumbled.

"And I believe that the Zavier from this world, after he died, would have a death certificate. Is it there with you?" Taylor queried.

"This is gonna be so weird..." Mom sighed. "We did happen to have a death certificate, we found it in one of the cupboards that we keep all of our records in, but then the next day, it vanished. In thin air. We searched up and down for it, but it was just not there."

"Interesting..." I mutter. So the death certificate just vanished. "I feel like there is someone doing this..."

"What?" Ian asked me, tilting his head.

"I feel like... someone is behind all of this. Like something... supernatural..." I say.

A moment of silence fell over us. Then, Zane spoke up.

"I wanted to say that's highly unlikely, but looking at all the shit happening and the bizzarity of it, I am inclined to agree with you right there." He said.

"I guess that makes sense." Jayden muttered.

Zing.

"Aaa!" I shout out, clutching my head.

"What happened?!" Ian exclaimed, grabbing me before I fell down from the couch. Everyone else looked concerned as well.

"My...my hea- Aah!" I yelled, as another pang of intense pain hit my head. Things were starting to get blurry, and it felt like everything was closing in.

"It hurts!" I cried, clutching my head in pain. "Make it stop make it stop make it stop!" I yelled, as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"C'mon! We need to..." Ian started to say, but I couldn't hear anymore. The only thing felt was the intense pain, as it started to grow bigger and bigger.

"Awabhasemua...." I heard a voice in my head say. "Arthi jawsoluki martisjido..." I couldn't understand any of it. I felt my conscious slipping away. I was struggling to stay awake. My eyes were drooping.

"Uhh..." I tried to say something, but I was too out of it to do so.

Zing.

***

"Oh god... where am I..." I said to myself. I look around, but see only darkness. "Wha... what's going on?"

"Mmmm..." I heard a voice echo around me. I turned around, looking for something or someone, anything to be there. But I couldn't find anything. It was only me, and the void.

"Who... who's there...?" I ask fruitlessly, not expecting an answer.

Suddenly, a loud cheer came from in front of me. "Huh?!" I yell, surprised by the sudden cheer.

"Aaa you are so cute!" A voice said. Suddenly, a girl appeared in front of me.

"Who the hell are you?!" I yell, taking a step back.

"It's not important." She shrugged. "But aww you are so cute!" Before I could react, she was already pinching my cheeks, while having a big smile on her face.

"Wha?" I said, wanting to get out of the hold, but I found myself melting into the touch. "Murrr..." I heard myself say.

"See? Such a cutie." She giggled. "I'm sorry for all the stuff you went through, by the way."

"What?" I snapped out of it, and looked up at her. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I am incharge of looking after the two worlds you are part of." She smiled. "I have to make sure that the right people are in the right world, and that everything is the same in both the worlds."

"Um, okay?" I say, not really understanding any of it.

"And I made a mistake. You and your family were supposed to be in the world with all those walking and talking animals, while your other versions were supposed to be with the hairless mammals." She explained. "And I also forgot to look over that everything is the same in both the worlds, so that's why in your old life you didn't have any friends besides your brother."

"Wait a minute..." I say, getting all of it now. "So you are the reason why I went through all of that? The reason why I went through a shitty life, the reason I was bullied, the reason I became an orphan, the fucking reason I killed myself?" Rage was building up inside of me, but it almost quickly dissipated when she hugged me.

"I'm so sorry.... I tried to fix it up by killing all of you so that you could be transported to the right world, but somehow you survived, along with the other versions of your family. I'm so sorry...." She apologised.

"Okay... I... forgive you...." I say, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Hey Zavier!" I heard a voice behind me. I shot up and whipped around, and saw....

My human self.