3 6

THREE MONTHS LATER

J O O N

It's been three months since Celeste and I have made it official and I've never felt happier in my life. She's honestly my sunshine. Whenever I feel down I know I can turn to her. We still haven't made it public but people definitely know. It's been made pretty clear. I haven't been able to see her over a month and a half since the boys and I are back in Korea, we have been face timing and talking every chance we get. With both of us being in the industry our schedules to get pretty hectic, but my baby and I we make it work. 

"Hyung it's almost my birthday!!" Taehyung happy dances around the living room.

"No one cares!" Kookie smirks.

"No one cares about you." I sass back at Jungkook.

"Aish!" He pouts.

"Hah!" Tae makes fun of him.

Today was on the random free days off the boys and I had together and we decided to all go to the beach and just hang out.

"Is everyone ready?"

"Yes!! LEt's goo!" Hoseok runs out the door.

"I feel like we haven't had a boys day in forever." Jin says.

"Well yeah since someone has a girlfriend now, all his time is for her." Yoongi snickers.

"Oh stop it. We literally live together." I say.

We drive to the beach and pick a nice spot and lay all our stuff out. Tae is recording like always and everyone else is just messing around and play fighting with each other.

"Let's get in the water." Jimin says tugging on my hand.

"Alright let's go. Race you there." I say and start to sprint towards the water.

"Hey not fair!" He whines.

Everyone else joins along and we were all splashing in the water.

C E L

"And done!" The producer says as we finish our song.

Shawn and I hit the studios for months creating our first very own collab. It's something the fans have been wanting since I came around and we're finally giving it to them.

"I'm so excited about this." Shawn tells me.

"I'm so proud of you." Our manager Andrew tells us. "Come on, bring it in!"

The three of group hug, "I don't know what took us so long to finally get this going but I'm happy it finally happened."

"Everyone is going to die when they hear this." Our manager says. "It's super good track, I know this is it! I CAN FEEL IT!"

"I think you're more excited than both of combine." I tell him causing Shawn to laugh.

"So now that we have the song down we need to start thinking about the music video. Do you guys have any ideas in mind?" He asks us.

"I'll have to think about it." I shrug.

"Same." Shawn says.

"Alright well you guys should head home and get some rest." He tells us. "I'll see both of you tomorrow. Keep up the good work!"

We both say thanks and watch him leave.

"He's way too excited about this."

"Sometimes I feel like he's our dad. Anyways do you wanna come over and have lunch at my families today? You know they always love having you." Shawn asks me.