Chapter 7

With an opulent glass of exotic wine in his hand, Maharaja Jai Singh strolled anxiously in his bed chambers walking briskly from one corner to the another, as his dear son and valiant prince, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput explained his guileful plan to his father. 

His cunning father knew his son was devious but he had never expected his son to plan out such an outrageous, disgusting scheme to usurp Vijaygarh. 

No doubts, the king desired to have the possession of Vijaygarh but being a Rajput, he could not fulfill his desires staking the honour at the seventeen year old princess. He knew that the little princess had killed her brave father and he hated her, still being a man of principles, he respected women and children. Not even in his wildest dreams, he could ever imagine using a woman's honour as a ladder to achieve his goals. It was difficult for him to realize that his son could stoop so low in his life.

"No, Veer. This is wrong." The king said to his son as he looked at him with confusion, disgust and irritation as he sat authoritatively on the couch. 

"Father, she is my enemy. Everything is fair in a battle. Her stunt of killing grandfather was also wrong." The prince reasoned his father as he smirked and sipped the exotic wine from his glass sitting just beside his father. Veerbhadra had no regret in his eyes. 

"Veer, she is a woman", his father reverted as he tried to reason and explain his son that he must not commit a sin. 

The cunning prince Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput chuckled. "Father, she is a woman. She is a queen. She is Aparajita."

Slurring in his speech, he said, "I will win her, dear father.... I will win her."

Sipping the wine, the king closed his eyes in despair and advised his son. "Veer, we are Rajputs. We treat women with respect. I will be proud if you win her but ethically." He squeezed the shoulder of his son trying to stop him from committing a sin. "You have no right to play with emotions of a girl. You have no right to dishonour a woman. I did not teach you this."

The prince, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput squinted his eyes, scrunched his nose and looked at his father questioningly when his father tried to reason. "Your mother will be disgusted knowing your guileful plans. We brought you up well. How could you stoop so low, son?"

Keeping the empty glass of wine aside, Veerbhadra stood up trying to balance himself on his wobbling legs. He was drunk. Laughing at his father, Veerbhadra said, "Father, my grandfather was murdered by that filthy scumbag."

Veerbhadra slumped on the soft royal carpet covering the hard marble floor of his father's chambers. As his knees touched the floor, he visualized the sight of his grandfather's dead body sewed up with a cotton thread. He remembered the valiant king Maharaja Mahendra Singh Rajput's torso was sewn to his lower limbs. A lone tear escaped from his eyes, as he screamed franatically. "She slashed my grandfather's body in two halves. She didn't think of our honor, even at once."

Looking into the dark eyes of his father, he said, "Moreover, her father, that deviant pig sent her in the battlefield so she deserves to be humiliated."

Closing his eyes, Veerbhadra took a deep breath, as he chuckled and stood up. Slurring in his speech, he said with determination, "I will make sure to dishonour her, break her into thousands of pieces and humiliate her publically so that her own people shall question upon her credibility".

Veerbhadra rested his hands on an ostentatious console table made of brass, trying to keep his wobbling legs steady. Looking in the direction of his father who was listening to him calmly, he mumbled, "I will make sure she is dethroned from the throne. Then I will usurp the kingdom of Vijaygarh. After that, I will throw her in the dungeons of the kingdom and make sure that she lives to see decimation of Vijaygarh."

Maharaja Jai Singh Rajput wondered his son was not into his senses due to the effect of alcohol in his system. He decided to keep quiet as he realized his son would forget his devious plans tomorrow morning. The valiant prince and a drunk man, Veerbhadra Singh Rajput blabbered, "I will make sure that she sheds her tears looking Vijaygarh renamed as Mahendragarh. I will make sure she regrets taking birth as a woman."

Veerbhadra smiled as he imagined the so-called invincible queen Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore ruined in her life, lost to him. He chuckled, "I will make sure she regrets killing my grandfather, Maharaja Mahendra Singh Rajput everyday."

Walking up straight to his father, Veerbhadra said in a louder tone trying to keep a check on his words, "I swear upon the late king, Maharaja Mahendra Singh Rajput that I will avenge upon his death, making his murderer regret every second in her life."

Maharaja Jai Singh Rajput was shocked at the sudden oath sworn by his son. He did not expect his son to be serious for his devious plans. Now that the promise was made, the king could not refuse even when he could not agree to the disgusting ideas of his son. Being a Rajput, he was bound to accept the fact that an individual has to keep one's promise at any cost. Taking a deep breath, the king adviced his son, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput, "Now that you have sworn upon your grandfather and my father, the valiant king, Maharaja Mahendra Singh Rajput; being a Rajput, you cannot back off but I must say, son choose things wisely."

Being a king, Maharaja Jai Singh Rajput had seen life very closely. Trying to warn his son of the danger, the king suggested for one last time. "I don't want you to be burnt in the fire of anger, disgust and hatred. Son, don't do anything that you would regret."

"Father, don't worry. Have faith on me." Veerbhadra said calmly. "For now, I will go to my chambers and tomorrow I am going on hunting." Having said that Veerbhadra walked towards the doors of the bed chambers of his father. 

"Take Uday with you", Maharaja Jai Singh Rajput said. He knew Veerbhadra's friend and commander-in-chief Uday Singh Rajput was a sensible man who could make sure that Veer would never commit any stupidity. 

"No, I will go all alone", Veerbhadra said looking towards his father as he turned the knob of the door. 

"Take care of yourself and don't do anything stupid", his father said looking at his son with despair and helplessness. 

"I will not do anything stupid, dear father. I will play really well." Veerbhadra said as he moved out of his father's chambers. His wobbling legs and high alcoholic content in his system made difficult for him to walk steadily. Two royal guards helped the prince, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput to walk towards his bed chambers. 

❤❤❤

Hi everyone I am back with the new chapter!😉😉😉
Hopefully you will like it.😘😘😘
Please shower your love on this story with your valuable votes and lovely comments.💞💞💞
Stay safe and take care of yourself and your loved ones. 💖💖
Love you all
💜