Chapter 12

A little shorter than the others
Wattpad is being dumb and won't allow me to put a gif :(
xxx
C h a p t e r 12

(Solomon's POV)

"Um, Solomon... may I ask why your clothes are soaking wet, and why you have requested for me to take you home I instead of the limo?" Botan asked me, as she pulled away from the school gates.

I ignored her and stared out the window of the sleek, black car, just reflecting on the events from today.

I felt many things.

Anger.

Confusion.

Fear.

I think that I was still in shock about the entire situation.

I looked down at my wrist and grimaced, briefly seeing those handcuffs around them. Feeling the coolness of the metal restraining my movements, like I was some violent criminal.

Just as quick as the hallucination came, it went.

I touched my wrist and looked out the window, feeling the tears well up in my eyes.

"I did not expect this from you, Solomon"

Yes he fucking did.

"Shut up! You're coming with me,"

He didn't even listen to me.

"THE EXCHANGE STUDENT ATTACKED ME!! HE'S VIOLENT PLEASE HELP!!!!

I bit my lip, trying to keep the tears from falling.

I thought I was ready. I thought I would be ready for all of the things I would be put through over here. I knew I would have some issues. I knew that some people would have issues with me.

But I wasn't ready.

I got fucking arrested. There was no way to twist or sugarcoat it.

I got fucking arrested, for something I didn't even do.

And no matter what I said, no one would believe me.

The students who saw would tell all their friends what happened. The word would spread like wild fire.

"The African exchange student is violent!"

I felt a tear trying to escape from my eye, and desperately tried to hold it back.

'I refuse to cry in this damn car,' I thought, trying to keep it from falling.

Suddenly, I heard Botan sigh from beside me.

"Solomon, I worry about you sometimes," she said, genuine concern laced in her voice.

I frowned at her statement.

Partially, at how she said that like she was some caring, mother figure to me.