Chapter 3

Closer

You and Link entered Kakariko village. He sees someone who could shelter him. As he left, you walked around. "How come I never knew about this place..?" You asked yourself. You suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh- Sorry!"

The person laughed. "It's okay." He said. You looked at him. Black hair and gray eyes. He smiled. "You look new."

"I'm just visiting.." You responded and quickly left. You slowly looked back and the boy wasn't there anymore. "(Y/N)-"

"(Y/N)!" Link shouted. "We can eat and stay here for the night." He said. "Thanks, Link." You smiled.

~

You and Link slept in the same room. "Akari. Can you stay here?" You asked her. "Yes, but what about you?"

"I'll be fine." You left the room. You walked around the village to search for him. Even Akari felt it, he was odd. He was no human. You sensed him nearby. "You know what I am." You heard. "Why do you feel the same as-"

"Your bow? Please. I can be something else." He said. "What are you guys?" You asked, looking around. "You need to hear that from your spirit." He responded. "What is she not telling me?"

"I'll tell you.." He came out of his hiding spot. "If you make me your second spirit."

"You're lying." You looked back where Akari was. He got close to you. "You, princess. You need something more than just a bow." He said.

"I've got Link!"

"Princess. C'mon.." He whispered. "Repeat after me.."

"I hereby make you by my name." You said. "Thank you." He bowed. Akari stood in the distance. She wouldn't give up on you. "What do you do?"

"I will snatch you away from your reality. Call my name."

"Aka- Wait. What's your name..?" You asked. "Shiro."

"The master and the one who serves are supposed to have the same date of birth..!" Akari said to herself. "The wrong date and...everything goes wrong.."

"Shiro." He turned into something you didn't see but it was on your sight. "Ow.."

Your eyes were different. They didn't see Kakariko village anymore. They see a kingdom.

A happy one. You walked around and see everyone smiling. "I'm sorry, (Y/N). This is for your own good."

She used her power to knock you and Shiro out. She woke Link up. They both ran to you. Link picked you up bridal style and placed you in bed. "Where was she..?" Link yawned.

"She's so clueless, Link. She just named someone else her spirit. We- I have to prevent that!" She said.

~

You woke up to the smell of breakfast. Link was choosing his food. "Oh! Hey! Do you like eggs with sausage at the side?" He asked you. "Sure.." You responded.

"How about you, Akari?" He asked her. "Mm, no thanks. I can't eat or else it'll just fall."

You went one of the stores in the village to buy health potions. "Hey, m'lady." You heard and turned around. "Shiro. Was that show yesterday? You knocked me out!"